Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » ::: Mayor Kilpatrick Text Message Scandal ::: Mega Thread » Exactly where will KK be "jailing" at? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bobby08
Username: Bobby08

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 9:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Downtown or Jackson?

Maxdetroit
Username: Maxdetroit

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 2:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heard it was the Wayne County Jail, the same one downtown where he went last time.

Bobby08
Username: Bobby08

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will he be with the general population since he's now a regular local yocal?

Tkshreve
Username: Tkshreve

Post Number: 607
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 - 3:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe not. Special treatment for celebrity-like status.

The only status I give him is "Crook", but he does probably have enemies in there.

Firstandten
Username: Firstandten

Post Number: 408
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 12:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kwame has the ability to connect with all kinds of people. Even if they put him in general population(which they won't), the other inmates will look at him as a regular guy who happened to be mayor. And even if somebody didn't like him, he better have some serious help in dealing with Kwame because to get a sense of how big the guy is you need to see him at eye level.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7804
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At 525 Clinton St.

Hornist9
Username: Hornist9

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just hope the baloney sandwiches are stale and so dry that they will blow through his ears.

No gourmet dinners for the former Hisssonor....

Leland_palmer
Username: Leland_palmer

Post Number: 722
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 2:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He will be jailin' here

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20081027/M ETRO/810270354

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 9123
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 2:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone want to guess how much weight he's going to lose/gain upon entering & leaving jail?

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He's reaping what he sowed and is in actuality getting off light.

Danny

Post Number: 7874
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 7:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, the dethroned KING KWAME will be jailed at his 14x11 concrete cell at 525 Clinton St. He will 3 square meals a day where the prison food is terrible. (including the mystery meat). The cell is complete with very thin and short bed. He would get one sheet and a dirty pillow, a sink, a toilet; watch out for the one ft. cockroaches. He would look out at Downtown Detroit and from his former office from the blurry window. He would receive one visitor a week, and collect phone call a week. Every day Kwame will shower from a cold, lukewarm low pressure shower tube and shave, too. Kwame will get one hour of fresh air at the prison playground and then back to his cell and face the same day all over again.

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 357
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 9:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should be years not days. Hopefully the Feds will continue to investigate all aspects of that a**hole scumbag , friends and family.

Westsiiiide
Username: Westsiiiide

Post Number: 395
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 9:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well KK will go to jail tomorrow. In an article today in Detnews, psychologists state that KK has a narcissitic personality. As if we didn't know. They also analysis Monica and K. Cockrel Jr. as well.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20081027/L IFESTYLE/810270316

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 358
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheriff Evans quoted in Detnews today.

Evans said during a press event at the jail. He specifically cited his desire to use the best deputies. "I don't want fringe lunatic deputies guarding the former mayor."

Is he saying some of his deputies "are" fringe lunatics?

Foxyscholar
Username: Foxyscholar

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okkaayy....

First of all, why is this news worthy of a PRESS CONFERENCE?

Secondly, the news showed the actual cell. Gut reaction? Looks like a stripped down dorm room.

He has his own shower and he can have cable TV. Is that because of his VIP status?

Disclaimer: I have never been nor plan to be in anybody's jail cell so beyond some movies and news stories, that the extent to the construction of my image of a jail cell.

Mschievous
Username: Mschievous

Post Number: 292
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Foxy, I got the impression there was a press event for some other reason and someone asked the question. JMO

Buyamerican
Username: Buyamerican

Post Number: 830
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I was the first one on this thread to call thug KK narcissistic, long ago...and I don't have a physicians license.

Foxyscholar
Username: Foxyscholar

Post Number: 273
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 6:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ohhh... Ok... Thanks, Mschievous

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 2702
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 10:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No pillow top in that cell. He gonna be a hurtin unit after months of living on that steel bed with a pad.
per Pauline Furman, a psychologist and marital therapist in Southfield, says she believes Kilpatrick has a narcissistic personality disorder and says he fits each description of that personality, according to the Diagnostic Statistical Manual, the therapists' bible

"He exaggerates his own importance and needs constant attention and positive reinforcement from others," Furman says. "He overreacts to criticism, becoming angry or humiliated. He's extremely self-absorbed, intolerant of others' perspectives. He uses others to reach his personal goals and take advantage of others. He's arrogant and behaves in a haughty manner."

I hope he takes up meditation and some reflective thought on life while there.

Leannam1989
Username: Leannam1989

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 2:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[quote]Kilpatrick will be billed $60 a day for his stay[/quote]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/ news/17809879/detail.html
[quote]As mayor, Kilpatrick spent thousands of public dollars staying in fancy hotels in Paris and the Bahamas. His stint in the Wayne County Jail will cost taxpayers a mere $115 a night. [/quote]
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20081027/M ETRO/810270354
So, is Kwame paying for his stay, or are the taxpayers?
[quote]He also told the audience, "Ya'll done set me up for a comeback," and scolded people who "tried to break up his marriage," announcing his marriage was stronger than ever. [/quote]
No, Kwame, you did that.
Sounds like a narcissist to me.

Ndmom
Username: Ndmom

Post Number: 196
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't see him coming out of prison a new person. One of the psychiatrist said that one can't cure narcissism. And he in no way has shown that he understands he did anything wrong. That's the scary part.
I also heard on TV that the temp in the jail cell is a constant 72 deg. That's warmer than most people have their thermostats set.

Ltorivia485
Username: Ltorivia485

Post Number: 3158
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 2:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey folks, we will see if Kilpatrick can last four months in jail. Don't be surprised if something unexpected happens before his sentence is over.

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 3:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it normal for a defendant to act like a smug prick before sentencing?

Mschievous
Username: Mschievous

Post Number: 293
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Normal' he is not

Danny

Post Number: 7877
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KING KWAME'S sons are probably being teased in school. The kids would say." You're daddy's in jail! He screwed everything up."

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: