Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » ::: Mayor Kilpatrick Text Message Scandal ::: Mega Thread » Judge May Rule to Release More Text Messages « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 736
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could tomorrow finally be the day?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/ news/17717293/detail.html

Judge May Rule To Release More Text Message

DETROIT -- A judge could rule Wednesday to release dozens of text messages between former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and his Chief Of Staff Christine Beatty.

The Detroit Free Press and Detroit News filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the city in an effort to get the texts and other documents from the Whistle-Blower trial public.

Now, they’re asking the judge in Beatty’s criminal trial to release the documents as evidence in that case.

At previous hearings, Beatty’s lawyers have argued the messages are privileged and that releasing them would prejudice potential jurors. They also question the texts’ authenticity.

The hearing is scheduled for 8:30 am.

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 2557
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 1:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whose Kwame?

Mrsjdaniels
Username: Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1434
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://freep.com/article/20081 015/NEWS01/81015006

and to think, some of you wanted this thread closed

D_mcc
Username: D_mcc

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 10:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nope...just me MJD :-D

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 742
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading the hearing accounts online from our two papers, I still get the feeling Beatty doesn't realize the trouble she's in. I think she believes she is still all-important and she can lie herself out of this one.

She's in serious trouble but she's no longer shielded by ThugBoy's involvement and support.

Amazing.

Downtown_lady
Username: Downtown_lady

Post Number: 363
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Judge Timothy Kenny ruled today he will release some text messages; other text messages will remain sealed until at least early December. Judge Kenny has given Christine Beatty's attorneys until noon Thursday to contest the ruling.

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll /article?AID=/20081020/NEWS01/ 81020024

Downtown_lady
Username: Downtown_lady

Post Number: 364
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

additional from the Freep:
Judge Kenny also said today that Beatty must make a choice that essentially cuts her defense options.

In arguing to keep the text messages secret, Beatty's lawyers have said they are protected because they are confidential communications.

At the same time, Beatty's team has said the messages are not authentic.

Kenny said today he will not allow Mayer Morganroth to continue his claim the messages are protected "and then turn around in the next breath and say, 'Oh, my client didn't say this.' It seems to me if there is going to be an assertion of privilege, then the authenticity would have been conceded."

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

---okay, new poll----

will Morganroth (Beatty)'s defense be

1. privileged

2. unauthentic

I say they will try to use 2...the memo with KK's sig on it about electronic communications and his admission of guilt have virtually eliminated the first argument...

So I say that they will go with #2 and try to cast doubt on whether or not she actually types the messages herself.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2022
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll /article?AID=/20081022/NEWS03/ 81022060
quote:

The Michigan Court of Appeals has declined to delay the release of potentially explosive text messages in the prosecution of former mayoral aide Christine Beatty, the Free Press has learned.

mmmm, juiciness?

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 831
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 11:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It will be interesting to learn which other "deals" made by Beatty and KK. I really don't care to hear about the sex stuff. I want to read about fixed deals and such...

Duke_sims
Username: Duke_sims

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 12:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, I got my hands on an advance copy of the text messages to be released tomorrow. Here's a few:

Jan. 25, 2001

Kwame: Hey baby
Beatty: WHUS UP
Kwame: how's the new office?
Beatty: GREAT. LETS DO IT ON MY NEW DESK
Kwame: need 15 mins. gotta meet with those sludge people
Beatty: BTW DID YOU GET MY COUSIN A JOB?
Kwame: Yeah 90k and she dont have to come in
Beatty: THNK U
Beatty: U SO SXY
Kwame: 15 mins.

============================

Oct. 22, 2002

Kwame: U sure Carlita is going to her mom's?
Beatty: YEAH I BOUGHT PLNE TIX MYSELF
Kwame: Cool. The party's still on at the Manoogian.
Beatty: U DOG
Kwame: BTW do you have Joe Thomas phone number? Southfield police chief.
Beatty: WHY
Kwame: I want to invite him to the party.
Beatty: O KOOL
Kwame: You sure my wife will be at her moms?

============================== =======

Oct. 24, 2002
Kwame: Shit hit the fan. Missus came home
Beatty: NO SHIT DAM
Kwame: I was getting BJ at the time
Beatty: (HURT) I THOUGHT U SAID ONLY ME FOR THAT
Kwame: Sorry baby I was drunk
Beatty: 2 MUCH REMY MARTIN
Kwame: Amen.
Kwame: Boy Carlita was pissed. Kicked two girls ass. Sent them to hospital even.
Beatty: NO SHIT
Kwame: Cleaned it up tho. Never happened.
Beatty: U SURE?
Kwame: Trust me baby. Nobody will ever hear about the party

============================== ============

Feb. 22, 2007

Kwame: I'm gonna kick that fat bastard's ass.
Beatty: WHO BABY
Kwame: That Steve Wilson asshole.
Beatty: SEND LORONZO
Kwame: Tried already. Wilson has a Pinkerton truck outside his house
Beatty: DAM

============================== =

More to come...

Chrissy_snow
Username: Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 325
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 8:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ROFLMAO!!! I hope they are just that juicy!!

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1439
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we need a hole thread for the new messages tonight...meet back at 8:30 p.m. to discuss

Qdaddy77
Username: Qdaddy77

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

POSTED....but a BAD copy

http://www.freep.com/article/2 0081023/NEWS01/81023053

Bobby08
Username: Bobby08

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not as juicy as I thougt, yet alot of the messages are blacked out. WHo would post the full messages? CB did most fo the texting from what I see! How did she find time to have perform her job as chief of staff? She was dick-whipped!

Yupislyr
Username: Yupislyr

Post Number: 323
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 2:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, it's nothing much really.

Just shows the former mayor cheating with yet another woman, who would've guessed? And some new textsex with beatty.

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 613
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, Chrissy, you nasty nasty girl.

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we are so stuck on the messages that we are missing the prosecution's case...

this joint was ROCK SOLID...so very thorough!

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 2196
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is CEK who is leasing the Navigator, Carlita?

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of those text messages could make a street hooker blush, if not throw up in her mouth.

YIKES.

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 2377
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i just scrolled down to a random page, page 156, and, OH MY!!!!

Detroitbred
Username: Detroitbred

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Carlita is CEK. How very arrogant and foolish for KK and CB to carry on like they did on their city issued phones and not consider that they could come back to bite them in the ass, as they have. Had they just talked to each other instead of texting, no one would know what their conversations were. Instead, they have saved them for posterity! and embarrassment

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 838
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shameful. I'm embarrassed for them, if they have the sense to be embarrassed.

I was hoping for more criminal insight. Of course, I haven't had a chance to read all the messages, yet...

Bobby08

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is the freep press only publishing 97 pages? I thought it was over 500 pages. Where can you find the full document?

Detroitbred
Username: Detroitbred

Post Number: 150
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can only imagine how horrible all that will be for CB's ex and kids, and KK's kids, even stupid Carlita to read this stuff. It is one thing to think your spouse might have someone on the side, but to read those colorful, lurid details..............awful.

Bobby08

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitbred,

I think what's worse is finding out the man your creeping with is creeping with someone else and his wife on top of that. And by the judge of it, it seems as tho they were doing it "bareback" for lack of better words.

So let's see, he was with CB, CK, and some other chick possibly @ Ford Field? Thats too much unprotected sex. I hope someone f/u with their OBGYN for STD testing.

I have so many problems with the context of CB texts. For one, she was soo damm melodramatic. All that typing and the only responses she received from KK were 2 word statements like "damm", "more", "Keep going", etc. It's no way in hell I would be typing all those texts and cant get a receprocal of a responce but rather receive 2 words back. I've engaged in "sextext" as well and it can be frustrating to text a damm paragraph and get 2 words in return, thats a red flag right there that he was engaged in somthing more important rather than texting her stories in responce.
I'm sorry, her texts were so damm corny and boring it was pathetic! If this was her idea of romancing him then this broad needs to take the refresher course called "How to Please Someone Elses Man 101". I'm not advocating infedelity but you would think that one's own philosophy would to be to outrank the other spouses sexual abilities. Isn't it true that most men sway in the union due to dis-satisfaction ( just saying).

I may be rambling on this issue but she seemed like a total bore in the bedroom! No wonder he had woman on the side as well when he banged her!

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 5724
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"wake up suga bear, Im coming to give you some suga" Wonder if she included a Cleveland Steamer along with some of that sugar?

Stay classy

Rooms222
Username: Rooms222

Post Number: 138
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unredacted (by the Freep for language) starts on p. 164 here:

http://www.freep.com/uploads/p dfs/2008/10/texts1023.pdf

There are still messages that have been redacted becasue a privilege was claimed.

Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 327
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eh, I like Duke_sims' messages better. These are pretty boring. We already knew those two were getting down, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that they were using city money to do it. I wanna see the texts related to the criminal activity, but I understand they just can't release those, yet.

This stuff is tame. But I haven't read them all either. HOpefully something more interesting that what's been quoted so far.

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1442
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this stuff is elementary...

I talked like this in high school...this is how you know that they need to grow the hell up.

just think, if they'd spent as much time texting as they did doing the business of the city, imagine the things they could of done for the city.

Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 328
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wait, on page 248 of that 349 page document, look at this one from Christine to KK:

7/24/03, 22:31:15
....Just had a horrible conversation with my husband. You all are going to have to send EPU over here for him.

WTF is THAT about??? Send EPU for him? Is that why we haven't heard from Lou? Did they threaten his life?

Divaesq
Username: Divaesq

Post Number: 246
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 6:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On page 262 Kilpatrick laid out that he just settled with Carlita. He only married her because he believed he wasn't going to find the person he should marry, so he just picked her.

How can she stand to look at him. What an idiot.

Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 329
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 6:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know, those messages in particular would be very disturbing. If you can convince yourself that the sex didn't matter, I think knowing that YOU were being slandered and basically thrown out with the trash in order to get in some other broad's panties would be the killing part.

Check this out - Tamara Green died on April 30 - notice how there are virtually no messages there from 4/18 - 4/30? Only one on 4/30, and then it picks up on 5/5.

What's up with that? I highly doubt that they stopped using the pagers during that time. Yet, the messages are blacked out, they just aren't there at all.

Wonder if that bunch was cut out by Skytel to send with the other messages?

Divaesq

Post Number: 249
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chrissy it just proves that they were willing to use EPU to intimidate and threaten people, crooks!

Also, did anyone catch the text where KK invites CB to his father's house for sex, saying that his father is out of town in Houston. Stank. He was screwing his lover in his parent's home! I am sure Carlita has to feel so incredibly sick to her stomach; I do.

He was just cheating on her up till this whole thing exploded last Jan (Carmen Slowski), so she can't believe that he's with her because he wants to be, like he said in his text, she'll do for now.

Crumbled_pavement
Username: Crumbled_pavement

Post Number: 582
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 8:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yaw'l just mad at a playa.

*flips collar down*

Bobby08

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You all may disagree with me on this one but when Carlita was texting Andrea Carrol about the Internal Affairs investigation, she seemed a bit puzzled about being accused of beating Tamara, her words were: "Nelthrop went to IA and told them that the party did happen and that I did beat up some girl. What in the world is going on?" Or maybe she’s smarter than we think and was trying to not implicate her self via text by stating the less obvious. Just saying.
Also, she seems to have been involved in the firing of the officers as well and in addition to someone that she refers to as Renee, dam!

CARLITA KILPATRICK: [Harold] Nelthrop got fired from the unit.
CARROLL: When and why?
CARLITA: The other day. He told me at the boys' b-ball game. He said because he couldn't work state of the city.
But was Carlita and Nelthrop kind of tight? I would suppose so especially since he told her about being fired. I’m even more confused on this one.
CARLITA: In best friend complete secrecy mode: do you swear?
CARLITA: Renee is going to be fired off of EPU! Found out she's been talking to A about things going on over here. Ain't that a Bitch!
CARROLL: Yes! Dang, you're scaring me!
CARLITA: I DON'T KNOW ANY PARTICULARS. But if she has said anything, she's GOTTA GO! It's the worst when you like someone and they don't do right. This is an issue I'm going to totally defer to God. I don't want to worry about it anymo
This seems to be more and more interesting leading me to believe that there was something more and in addition to the Manogian Party. Now in reference to Renee being fired, there must have been more “incidents” at the mansion aside from the “Party”, or maybe Renee was at the party doing security at the front entrance, etc. I don’t understand Carlita’s last statement, she seems to be rambling. Maybe she means that God will deal with her on her own actions? Then she say’s she does not worry about it anymore. So from the looks of it more than likely she will be a witness at Yotooma’s trial no doubt.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7869
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

10,000 text messages don't lie about King Kwame.

Swingline
Username: Swingline

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remember, these texts just released only relate to the prosecutor's motion seeking to authenticate all of the text messages her office has obtained. The prosecutor's office possesses many more messages than are in this latest disclosure.

One wonders if there are messages relating to the "anonymous memo" which Ms. Beatty fabricated and then claimed to have received "under her door." She testified inexplicably that she destroyed the memo without showing it to anybody. She also testified that this memo proved that Gary Brown was insubordinate in his duties, and that accordingly the mayor was justified in "unappointing" him. If such messages exist and confirm the fabrication, they would strip away any remaining cover to the utterly complete corruption of the Kilpatrick administration. If such messages exist and she is convicted of perjury, what kind of sentence should she receive? This is far more important than any text sex perjury stuff.

(Message edited by swingline on October 24, 2008)

Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 333
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's possible her friend(s) didn't know the real truth about what happened at the party. Really, you don't always want even your best friends to know that your husband is a horny dog screwing his way across town and disrespecting you in your own home. I know I haven't told my best friend of 30 years nearly half the crap I've gone through in my marriage!

That reference to "beat up some girl" stood out to me. You could take it either way. If she was putting up a facade for her friends so they wouldn't know the truth, she would word it that way. But if she was talking to someone who knew the truth, she would have said, "beat up THAT girl" or "beat up Tamara", etc. It all depends on how far she was willing to go to protect her secret.

I can't find them now, but those messages where Christine is texting KK that they were "in the clear" about the Cox investigation, I think that phrase is pretty telling itself. If you're really innocent, I don't think you would use the term "in the clear", that implies more that you got away with something.

Bobby08

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"That reference to "beat up some girl" stood out to me. You could take it either way. If she was putting up a facade for her friends so they wouldn't know the truth, she would word it that way. But if she was talking to someone who knew the truth, she would have said, "beat up THAT girl" or "beat up Tamara", etc. It all depends on how far she was willing to go to protect her secret"

I thought of that as well. Some things you just can't admit especially if it will make you look bad. It's kinda like starting a rumor and when someone comes to you with it, you pretend as if you never intiated it and point fingers elsewhere.

My next question posed would be that it seems as if Christine pursued him, he could have played the Sexual harrasment card as well? Her text are mainly sexual and emotionally advancing to him to say the least.

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1446
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 11:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

someone on FreeP said that there was a text about McFail being called a dimwit -did anyone see that?

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 5475
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, it's Ella Bully-Cummings in a message to Beatty on 3/17/04

Bobby08

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

someone on FreeP said that there was a text about McFail being called a dimwit -did anyone see that?

Well atleast that's was one text that we could all agree with :-)

Swingline

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 1:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got a chance to browse some more of the text messages on the Freep site. It appears that at least one of Mr. Kilpatrick's female friends can be easily identified from the unredacted message entries. Mildred Gaddis has surely picked up on it because she knows the young lady and could recognize her from the message. Unlikely to be a public disclosure, but interesting nonetheless. It's an easy deduction for the 30-something club crowd in Detroit so the young lady is semi-officially busted.

Ladyentrepreneur
Username: Ladyentrepreneur

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 3:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Wait, on page 248 of that 349 page document, look at this one from Christine to KK:

7/24/03, 22:31:15
....Just had a horrible conversation with my husband. You all are going to have to send EPU over here for him."

What does EPU stand for?

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 3100
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 3:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Executive protection unit. The mayor's police department supplied bodyguards.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 5479
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 6:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Unlikely to be a public disclosure"

Aw, c'mon. No hints for us non-clubbers? Is she the most likely candidate for Ms. Slowski?

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 8:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Swing - who is it? I thought that another one of his friend's wife was one from the texts but don;t quote me or pass it along as a rumor

Wfw
Username: Wfw

Post Number: 336
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, those texts are damning! They give a disturbing amount of insight into Kwame and Christine's relationship. Too much info...I love how he repeatedly calls her "nigga" and at one point, "nigette". Apparently romance isn't dead....

Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 336
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Notice how everything she did with Kwame sexually was such an experience for her, so new and exciting, and she expressed as much in her texts. Makes you wonder what exactly her and her own husband did together??? Anything? It's really sad. The whole thing is just sad.

Bragaboutme
Username: Bragaboutme

Post Number: 548
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chrissy, maybe she was getting off on all of the things they were getting away with, and the fact that she thought she would one day get her prize of breaking up the Kilpatrick household?

Divaesq

Post Number: 250
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't believe that Chrissy. It's the oldest trick in the book. You never let your "new" man or in CBs case, your married man, know you've already been turned out. She's stroking (pun intended) his ego, doing everything she can to make him feel like a "big" man. She was working to make him feel important "the man" sexually, and for men like KK, their entire self worth is tied to the myth that no one can do it as well as they can. Remember what he said about stepping down from Detroit; something about there's no one else who can run the city as well.

Trust me, I see straight through her "I can't believe I am doing this, must be because I love you so much" sex-texts. Nothing creative there, it's no different from "faking" it.

Swingline

Post Number: 1207
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Aw, c'mon. No hints for us non-clubbers? Is she the most likely candidate for Ms. Slowski?

Naw, can't do it. Sorry. She's apparently an idiot, but she's not a public figure.

Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 1450
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

swing...send me an offline email...I don't live in the city anymore...what do I care? :-)

Leannam1989
Username: Leannam1989

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 2:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha. In the second batch I love that "I got my period. Should I still get the room?" text.

What's with all the blacked out stuff?

Yuck. Reading these texts, Kwame and Christine sure know how to be romantic, huh? They sound like teenagers.

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: