Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » ::: Mayor Kilpatrick Text Message Scandal ::: Mega Thread » Kwame's Two Driver's Licenses? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Downtown_lady
Username: Downtown_lady

Post Number: 399
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 5:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A caller on Mildred Gaddis this morning mentioned that she had been following Kwame's issues since "the two driver's licenses". Mildred said, "Oh, you remember the two driver's licenses!"

Can anybody fill me in on what they're referring to? Just asking out of curiosity as this is the first I had heard of this. I've looked online but cannot find anything. Thank you.

Bragaboutme
Username: Bragaboutme

Post Number: 552
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 5:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not for sure but I remember this around the time he got caught in Canada "chillin' by the pool", I can't find any info but if I do I'll post it.

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 730
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Call the show Thursday morning and ask her.

Downtown_lady

Post Number: 401
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rjlj. I didn't think there was any harm in calling upon the collective knowledge of forumers first.

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 731
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not at all Downtown_lady. I guess I am too used to forumers relying on this forum for answers when the answer is at thier finger tips. Don't believe everything you read and please call her and get the details of what she was talking about. She seems like a reasonable person.

Downtown_lady

Post Number: 402
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always look for information before I ask here...there are just so many things online about Kwame, I was scanning pages and pages and pages of links on Google, with no luck. I'm sure Mildred would be happy to answer, but I would hate to bother her if the answer was common knowledge that I just somehow happened to miss. It's not that big of a deal, I just thought I'd throw the question out there.

Treble484
Username: Treble484

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 12:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe he has a Florida license, they issue them to snow birds who have winter homes there. He's not going there in the next 119 days though.

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: