Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » ::: Mayor Kilpatrick Text Message Scandal ::: Mega Thread » Could Kilpatrick, Beatty be jailhouse neighbors? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sg9018
Username: Sg9018

Post Number: 303
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 5:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could Kilpatrick, Beatty be jailhouse neighbors?
Free Press,
http://www.freep.com/article/2 0081201/NEWS02/81201032
What do you guys think? Will the lovers be united?

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 4123
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha, ha, ha - holding hands through the bars?

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe they could get a conjugal visit.

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the jail officials would let Lou and Carlita watch the freakyness.

Thames
Username: Thames

Post Number: 324
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 7:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's so funny. I was thinking about that earlier, I was wondering where they were going to put her and if she'd get the same treatment. I didn't realize there were two "special" cells.

I was thinking that they timed their sentences, in tag team style, so they could both get the "suite".

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 14836
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 8:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently Kwhyme finally got the heat in the suite set right.

Heard the other day he somehow had a heating/cooling technician over half the damn day getting the temperature just so...keeping a guy at the CAY waiting for the same dude!

Downtown_lady
Username: Downtown_lady

Post Number: 442
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 11:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I read somewhere that Kwame offered to share a cell with her to save some taxpayer expense. :-)

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 9475
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 1:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it'd be better served if we just put both of these clowns into a huge crate at the Michigan Humane Society to really save us some taxpaying money.

Chrissy_snow
Username: Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 369
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 4:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think I read somewhere that Kwame offered to share a cell with her to save some taxpayer expense."

LOLOL! Always putting the city first! Would that be part of his plan to move the city forward - or just up and down?

Leoqueen
Username: Leoqueen

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Channel 4 news just did a comparison of the size of Christine Beatty's jail cell and Kwame's. They taped off the sizes of their rectangular spaces,his is clearly at least 2 1/2 times bigger than hers, and she has to share with maybe 2 other inmates. She would have no privacy for anything, not going to the bathroom, anything. While I think that her jail term is justified, I don't think it is fair that he has it so much better than her when their crime was essentially the same.

Chrissy_snow
Username: Chrissy_snow

Post Number: 380
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 8:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That has got to be the most humiliating, having to use the bathroom in a room of other people, I can't imagine feeling much lower than that. That thought alone is enough to keep me from ever going to jail for ANYTHING. You have absolutely no dignity.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 4532
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now the Party's over! Beatty is prison to be with her ex-lover KING KWAME.

You all know that this month marks and 1st anniversary of the Detroit News and Free Press expose of the TEXT MESSAGE SCANDAL.

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 2983
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been in jail. It was only for an overnight stay-- each time!-- but yeah, dignified it ain't. I have slept on the floor of a cell which held about a dozen guys, in a spot where folks had to step around me to get to & from the toilet.
I agree with Leoqueen. I have almost no pity for Beatty, but it doesn't seem right, that KK has a larger cell all to himself, and she must share a smaller cell.
I feel sorry for her kids. This situation must be very depressing for them, having their mom publicly exposed as an adulteress & liar, and then tossed into the hoosegow.
On the other hand, if nobody else in this ugly story learns anything about life, maybe they will.
It's like I keep feeling tempted to feel bad for her, but then I remember her flagrant arrogance.

Tkshreve
Username: Tkshreve

Post Number: 711
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beatty and Kwame are "cell" mates once again. HA!

unless that's what you meant Thames...... because... uh.. your quotation-location confused me. I wouldn't want to gank that pun from you.

Oh that Thames - sheesh.

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: