Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Obligatory Auto Show Thread » 2009 Detroit Auto Show Analysis [Pics] « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lowell
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2164
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 9:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got a freebie into the Detroit Auto Show Opening last night and I have created a webisode to chronicle this event in this decisive year. As I invite discussion from within the webisode this thread has been created as the landing point for those replies and comments.

Enjoy!

Detroit 2009 Auto Show

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 3822
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great photos, as would be expected from the master. I'd of liked to have seen the show myself, but in view of the weather, I'll sit out here on my mountain, thank you.

The_rock
Username: The_rock

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 1:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wonderful shots, Lowell. Now I am convinced to head down to the show next week and see the cars for myself. And that tummy tuck you had sure makes you look even more dapper standing next to those two young damsels in your Versace tux.Not that handball doesn't already keep you in shape.

Islandman
Username: Islandman

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell, one of your captions is incorrect. The blue car is definitely a Lambo, not an Aston Martin. :-)

Lowell
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2168
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are absolutely right Islandman. Thanks for spotting that. It is a Lamborghini Gallardo. Correction made - another reason I love the web.

Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages on the DetroitYES forums. To register click the JOIN button on the Forum Menu at https://www.detroityes.com to obtain a free account.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: