Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » ::::::Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread - 1 » Hendrix leads McPhail in the polls? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 6279
Posted From: 69.246.37.236
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This thread only seems fair, considering the McFail camp is using info from some drunk guy who works for Ilitch to announce Hendrix is calling it quits.

Lurker
Username: Lurker

Post Number: 803
Posted From: 69.242.214.101
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 8:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, well I keep saying she hasn't got the guts to cut it? I just spent the last few hours at Union Street with a group of folks. A very drunk exec from the city of Ecorse is saying that Sharon is going to have to drop out of the race because she cannot raise enough money to compete. The exec also said that Sharon's polling numbers from the company she used are being called into question (apparently the company was based in Utica, NY and they have no strong reputation of doing polling for Midwest candidates, mostly NY stuff). The real numbers reflect that she is in a far 3rd place and cannot compete against Hendrix’s strong numbers from Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin & Associates.

Also her insiders in the Hendrix camp are reporting that his support is soaring from grass roots suburban activists. Remember Sharon has a bad reputation with her involvement in ElectricOfficeChairGate. Also her buddy talk show host Mildred Gaddis has continued to bash Hendrix (Mildred Gaddis is a well known tool and hack of the DCC). Invigorated activist and community support continues to grow and Sharon realizes she cannot compete.

Hmmmm will I be proven correct? Apparently she is making a last ditch effort for a good showing against KK and Hendrix at a debate later this week. IF she does poorly she is announcing that she is dropping out before Easter so she can spend time with her family.

Truth or fiction? And you can imagine that I don’t give a damn whether or not this is true.

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 6283
Posted From: 69.246.37.236
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 8:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice my friend. :-)

Bucho
Username: Bucho

Post Number: 260
Posted From: 66.178.218.40
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:-)

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 4122
Posted From: 69.242.212.64
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 9:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Her opponent's real name is Helmut. You can't trust anyone who won't use his real name.

Vote for Sharon Sneed!

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 1407
Posted From: 68.79.118.31
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BRAVO!!

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 114
Posted From: 68.42.170.20
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ya... Vote for Sharon! Itsjeffey I'm so happy you've switched!