Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » ::::::Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread - 1 » Kilpatrick Web Site Updated To « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 747
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 5:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well we have the anti- Hendrix site

www.whoisfremanhendrix.com

and now the updated Kilpatrick site

www.kwamekilpatrick.com

...are they both trying to outdo each other? I am seeing KK pulling leavers and switches on a Hendrix site and then I am seeing Hendrix pulling switches and leavers on a Kilpatrick site. Will Clark and McPhail go after each other next...hahahaha
Top of pageBottom of page

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 399
Posted From: 64.139.64.80
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Mayor Kilpatrick has accumulated a 333 million dollar budget deficit during his first three years, yet blames much of this problem
on previous leaders."

Archer only left him with a $90,000,000.00 deficit. He's had 3 years to erase it...what has he been doing? and I don't want to hear about 9/11 either...plenty of other Cities are in the black across the country, and they all felt the hurt from 9/11 too...