Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » Freeman finds the cure? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Andy
Username: Andy

Post Number: 422
Posted From: 69.221.68.196
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 10:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I keep saying he doesn’t have the guts to cut other guts. But, I just spent a few hours at Plaka with a group of folks. A very drunk doctor from Harper-Hutzel is saying that Freeman has found a better treatment for hemorrhoids! The doctor also said that it’s only being used in California right now even though they have no strong reputation of treating hemorrhoids for Midwesterners. Freeman will share all of this on Election Day when he wins. Remember, this will be a bit of a shock to some since Freeman has a bad reputation with hemorrhoid management in the past.

Hmmmmm, will I be proven correct? Apparently he’s trying to use this whole treatment thing and parlay that into a mayoral run. If someone finds out in the meantime I guess he’ll come right out and say it. Otherwise, he’ll wait to share this great news with the people. Mildred Gaddis, a well known hemorrhoid sufferer, is in Freeman’s corner on this one.

Truth or fiction? And you can imagine—me being a sufferer of hemorrhoids—that I’m hoping that this is true.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1001
Posted From: 4.229.72.81
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 3:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Geez Andy, you make it so easy.....

I can see the headlines in the Michigan Citizen now....

"HENDRIX FINDS HEMORRHOID CURE/5,000 PREPARATION H WORKERS LOSE THEIR JOBS!!".

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 3896
Posted From: 68.43.31.87
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's at least spell his name correctly...

Andy
Username: Andy

Post Number: 441
Posted From: 69.221.68.196
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

all part of the satire grasshopper

Myers
Username: Myers

Post Number: 4660
Posted From: 155.201.35.53
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 6:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heh...exactly. The Michigan Citisun and editing don't necessarily go hand in hand.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 3897
Posted From: 68.43.31.87
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But... But... Dennis Archer, Jr. is responsible for $25 million worth of losses at GM... right?