Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » Freman, come clean! Public has a right to know « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ltorivia485
Username: Ltorivia485

Post Number: 1764
Posted From: 69.212.38.204
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2005 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Freman, come clean! Public has a right to know

“The use of public office for private gain is prohibited.”

— Detroit City Charter Sec. 2-106

Freman Hendrix refuses to speak with anyone from this paper. “Do not call me,” Hendrix told us. Thus, all we have is his record and it is not pretty, nor is it in anyone’s interest but Freman’s.

Hendrix apparently learned much from Dennis Archer.

As mayor, Archer ignored the long term residents of the Graimark neighborhood. The residents who had withstood the crack-crazed days, the blight, and city neglect were summarily pushed out of their Eastside homes by Archer’s no-bid, relative-rigged proposed development that is yet to rise. Taxpayers there had family history, investment and memories reaching back decades.

http://www.michigancitizen.com /default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=9 6&twindow=Default&mad=No&sdeta il=&wpage=&skeyword=&sidate=&c cat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus= &reoption=&retype=&repmin=&rep max=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 949
Posted From: 69.212.227.87
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 12:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

“The use of public office for private gain is prohibited.”

— Detroit City Charter Sec. 2-106

So, does that mean we should come down extra hard on Kilpatrick for the Navigator, the credit cards, the bogus charity, etc.?

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1812
Posted From: 207.200.116.134
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 1:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Ltorivia, is this latest piece (of work) from "The Michigan Citizen" supposed to be a journalistic article or an editorial? It's the same story (no pun intended) from them all the time.

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1029
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro - You love to knock the Citizen for REPORTING what everyone else is affraid to report - something negative on Freman. They don't endorse and they are not going to endorse anyone. They are a liberal paper and I know that Mr. Almost a Republican Hendrix does not like them.

THey are doing their job - reporting the news. Let Freman step up and answer them. He never does.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 3033
Posted From: 141.217.173.171
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I Don't think so! All of the those reports are just stoopid allegations. from the Archer/Hendrix era. So who do you want for mayor of Detroit? KING KWAME KILLpatrick. A Six Mile Smurf thug who throws parties in the mansions, fire city employees and using out tax money to lease a Red Lincoln Navigator for his wife. Or Freeman Hendrix. The guy who is going to save this city from recievership.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1816
Posted From: 68.248.90.21
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit", I love to knock phonies such as yourself and "The Michigan Citizen". Remember you are the person that claimed to be a man, then a woman, then a man again. Remember you are also the person that claimed to initially be a Hendrix supporter, then denied it, then admitted it, then denied it again. Also remember, you claimed to be White, then Black, then White and Black, then White, Black, and Native American, then "multi-racial and not identifying with any one race". And don't forget that you claimed that you would support KK if SM lost, then denied it.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 228
Posted From: 208.39.170.77
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Remember you are the person that claimed to be a man, then a woman, then a man again. Remember you are also the person that claimed to initially be a Hendrix supporter, then denied it, then admitted it, then denied it again. Also remember, you claimed to be White, then Black, then White and Black, then White, Black, and Native American, then "multi-racial and not identifying with any one race". And don't forget that you claimed that you would support KK if SM lost, then denied it.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I think we all remember because you bring it up every doggone time ILD posts!

I'm not an ILD fan, but metro... ya gotta let it go man...

Brian
Username: Brian

Post Number: 3073
Posted From: 67.37.84.39
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 10:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fnemecek, KK has definately wasted the city's money but it has not been shown if he has ever personally profited of his position as mayor. If Helmut or others can show how KK is making money on the side because of his job as mayor, it would pull alot in the election.

Its out there how Helmut used his position to obtain a loan from Comerica. To put that to rest all Helmut has to do is say he got the loan when he worked for Archer, it was a once in a lifetime deal and he took it. Then he says that he never allowed it to overlap with his duties as deputy. KK could not come back on that and it would end the news accounts. Assuming that is all there is to say.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1032
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 9:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro - You are one of the most bizarre assholes I have ever met in my life.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1832
Posted From: 68.73.13.178
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" we've never met. And you're still a phony and a liar. :-)

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1035
Posted From: 68.40.226.188
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 1:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro - I hope we never meet - you are too much of drama queen for my taste plus you are an asshole. :-)

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1129
Posted From: 4.229.147.136
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LT, why don't you start an "OLD CRAP ABOUT ARCHER AND HENDRIX SUPERTHREAD"... then you guys could have a character assassination field day, and the rest of us can devote ourselves to current events...

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1837
Posted From: 67.38.19.225
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2005 - 10:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" you said you were a queen...or is your story changing again? :-)

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nope I am gay as a goose! And as bitchy are you are my guess is that are you are as gay as pink ink yourself! Straight men aren't as anal about keeping track of everything as you do.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1844
Posted From: 67.38.25.70
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 12:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" nice to see that you have now resorted to making unwanted homosexual overtures. Sounds like you're confused in more ways than one. Why are you so "anal" and "bithcy" about lying and changing your stories?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 8:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAHAHAH Metro...you never let up do you. I can't even imagine what kind of a person you are outside of here. Since you are hooked up with Freman you are probably as temepermental as him. A bunch of anger simmering under the skin waiting to explode...all wound up and self-riteous like most Republicans.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 993
Posted From: 69.212.215.240
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay - I have a feeling that we should put an end to this once and for all.

I propose that ILD and Metro meet up in real life for a winner-take-all Steel Cage Death Match.

We can sell tickets to it and fill up Cobo for sure. At $20 each, we should be able to wipe out the City's multi-million dollar deficit for sure. More than enough to bring back all of the police officers and firefighters that have been laid off.

What do you say?

Are the two of ready to put your desire to whack each to good use?

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 592
Posted From: 208.39.170.77
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll supply the popcorn and drinks, lol.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1847
Posted From: 68.21.35.156
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" since you're hooked up with McPhail (as well as Kilpatrick) you're no doubt a shady character (as if that wasn't already obvious with your constantly changing stories). And as another forumer once said about McPhail, you too are no doubt covered in loser dust.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 996
Posted From: 68.255.242.91
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Them sounds like fighting words, Metro.

*Fnemecek wonders to himself, "now where did I put the keys to that steel cage, again?"*