Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » Hendrix Fundraiser in Burbs « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Wilus1mj
Username: Wilus1mj

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 216.111.89.3
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 11:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I received an invite for a fundraiser at Sangria in Royal Oak for $125/ticket. Must have tapped into the Oakland County Democratic Party lists.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 7320
Posted From: 64.228.197.77
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So? One needs money for a campaign and Detroit sure doesn't have much of it. Besides, I see it as the 'burbs and Detroit working together.

Now I will wait and see the vultures come out and attack Hendrix for this. We all know some love the segregation, it has done wonders for Detroit.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 5082
Posted From: 198.208.6.35
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 11:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see it as a good thing also. If anything it allows people in the region to stay connected to the city, feel as they have a say in supporting a candidate and those that are there probably are honestly interested in the city and the city improving.

OC also has a lot of money and business interests that are potential businesses for Detroit. Working closely with neighbors can't be a bad thing in my mind.

I wonder how much LBP will be quoted in the papers since he seems to get his comments in on everything about Detroit.

Eastside
Username: Eastside

Post Number: 573
Posted From: 68.42.170.57
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who started this thread?
Amilia...is that you?
I bet she left town.

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 606
Posted From: 208.39.170.77
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am with you Goat. Will be interesting to see this one spinning around.

Eastside that's a good one. Wonder what happened to her? I miss her comments on the forum.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 543
Posted From: 64.139.64.80
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2005 - 12:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember getting slammed for having a fundraiser for a former candidate at a bowling alley in fraser...by hendrix people no doubt. Sound familiar goat? Anyone? Hmmm?

I don't have a problem with this...why shouldn't hendrix be going after money? It's to Kilpatricks own detriment if he doesn't go after the same pot.

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 1004
Posted From: 68.255.238.100
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2005 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this is complete nonsense. According to the most recent campaign finance reports, Mayor Kilpatrick gets even more of his money from suburbanites than Hendrix does.

(Message edited by fnemecek on September 15, 2005)

Brian
Username: Brian

Post Number: 3084
Posted From: 67.37.84.166
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2005 - 11:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Quinn,

quote:

So?

When you got slammed you were not supporting Helmut. That I guess was your loss.

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1849
Posted From: 207.200.116.134
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 1:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wilus1mj...meet "Ilovedetroit" and Quinn

Ask them how their "new forumer" act went...

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1061
Posted From: 24.172.45.2
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 8:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah it is funny when there was a fundraiser in the burbs for McPhail the Freloader Supporters screamed and yelled and flapped their arms like a bunch of dodo birds. NOW Freloader has one in the burbs and he is just making friends with suburbanites. Typical of the Freloader supporters all a bunch of hypocrites. Your blind stupid passion for this crook is what is really sad.

1honey

Post Number: 619
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 10:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man, kick rocks!!!

Why is everyone fools because we are supporting a candidate that you don't like? This is a FORUM, we are intitled to our opinion. Get over it!

(Message edited by 1honey on September 16, 2005)

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1164
Posted From: 4.229.72.83
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovedetroit, I am going to say this nicely... maybe if you didn't have such an obsession with, and so much anger against Hendrix, you might not do all that ad hominem name calling. Just because everyone doesn't like your choice of candidate, doesn't give you the right to make such blanket pronouncements and call everyone "a bunch of dodo birds, hypocrites, and blind & stupid".

Just remember this... "the person who angers me, controls me". Words to live by.

(Message edited by gistok on September 17, 2005)

Bratt
Username: Bratt

Post Number: 246
Posted From: 69.216.135.39
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 12:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will say this. I sit back and observe how people choose their candidates. And I personally do not think that people "really think" and are knowledgeable when it comes to making that decision.

For example, many people voted for Bush because of his views on gay marriages and abortion. And I mean alot of people. The United States is suffering right now and many of our men and women are dying for "his" cause. The same people are now regretting their votes...they didn't think.

In this mayoral election, many people are saying anybody but Kwame. They are not taking anything else into consideration. They are blinded. They have used their prejudices to distort their decisions.

They wouldn't vote for Sharon because she was a woman. And don't say that was not the reason. If you take a look at all of the name calling that took place against her....it was all female related.

Many people didn't vote for Hanson because they thought he was a weirdo but in all honesty, he was just overly passionate about the condition of the city.

I just wish everyone would take a moment and decide intelligently. That's what I am doing...taking my time.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1861
Posted From: 207.200.116.134
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 9:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" did it ever occur to you that the premise of this thread was a bogus claim...

And bogus is your specialty

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1168
Posted From: 4.229.81.40
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 10:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metrodetguy, ILD has OBVIOUSLY never taken a logic or debate course. There are 40+ fallacies in Logic, so far he has hit ad hominem, including a "group ad hominem" (attack a large segment of the forum), slippery slope and red herring. And lord knows how many other of the 38 he has hit or will hit sooner or later?!

That is what makes folks who have never taken logic or debate courses so frustrated. They are at a disadvantage, and then when it appears that they are losing, they go on the personal attack. (Text book case!)

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1093
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bratt - You are one sharp cookie - well said.

Gistok - I am sorry if I have offended you. Actually I am not really that sorry :-)

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1027
Posted From: 69.213.205.127
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I just wish everyone would take a moment and decide intelligently. That's what I am doing...taking my time.

Bratt:
Horse shit. We've spent 3 years and 9 months considering whether or not Kwame Kilpatrick should be allowed to continue as Mayor of Detroit.

Precisely, how much more time should we take?

1honey

Post Number: 622
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 11:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really don't want 4 more years of this mess.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We may be in for a bigger mess under Hendrix.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1029
Posted From: 69.213.205.127
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 12:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD:
How is that even possible? Seriously. How?

The police don't show up when I call 9-1-1, even though Kilpatrick has 21 police officers guarding him and even more guarding the Chief of Police.

Other public services are almost non-existent.

Financially, we're on the brink of receivership, even though Kilpatrick managed to find the money to do a bunch of travelling on the City's dime.

How could Hendrix be any worse? How?

If Kilpatrick accomplished twice as much as he actually has, he'd still be the worst mayor in Detroit's 304 year histroy.

How could Hendrix be any worse?

A Tickle-Me Elmo doll as Mayor of this City would be a tremendous improvement over Kilpatrick. But guess what?

Elmo isn't on the ballot.

I would have loved for us to have a choice between Hendrix and McPhail or Clarke. Any combination of those three.

But that's not the reality of the situation.

We have a choice between the worst mayor in Detroit's history or Helmut Freman Hendrix.

How can it get any worse?

No matter how many loans Hendrix might get from Comerica or other banks. No matter how many condos he flips in Florida or any other damn place.

How could Hendrix be any worse?

I'm totally serious. I'd like you to please post all of the things that Hendrix could possibly do that would make him a worse mayor than Kilpatrick. We can then collectively decide just how likely those things are.

Your argument is roughly the equivalent of saying that New Orleans shouldn't bail out any water because another hurricane might be on its way.

So, come on! How could Hendrix be any worse than the worst mayor in Detroit's history?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FRNEMCEK - It is simple we don't know anything about him (Hendrix)? What did he do that was so great under Archer? I have listened to both of them speak (Hendrix and Kilpatrick) and neither are that impressive with their plans. Hendrix reminds me a bit of Bush in that he promises everything (and I don't know where the money is coming from) and Kilpatrick is very unstrustworthy and not a good communicator. My comment was simply "We MAY"...that is not a WE WILL... I honestly don't know what will happen. But I know we are in seriuos trouble and I have yet to hear a plan that is going to produce any positive results from either candidate. At the end of the day I really don't care which one is the least or most crooked - just which one will rise above HIS ego to do something for us! I understand your frustration and I think you are good poster ... my only concern is that people just don't jump up and down with glee over Hendrix - until all questions are answered.

Brian

Post Number: 3108
Posted From: 68.73.32.70
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 12:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand Fnemecek is upset because KK could not force the redevelopment of the BC. But that was one deal KK got suckered into supporting. The DDA wasn't very honest in their financed push to get it rehabed.

How is Fnemecek post above any different from the other posts in support of other candidates that were criticized for all the writing but not saying anything? MD and BD don't criticize bullshit when its in support of Helmut. If Helmut does not win some folks might hug the BC as it comes crashing to the ground.

I think that Helmut can win, but he will be hard pressed to be effective. He has a campaign but like his old boss, that first term will be pretty weak. And this time there are others who may already be planning for a run in four years. And fyi, I am not refering to McPhail. (Also if Helmut wins he will be on the spot for the Gov's race. Granholm has already cut her ties with Kwame.)

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1030
Posted From: 69.212.231.99
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 12:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

FNEMECEK - It is simple we don't know anything about him (Hendrix)? What did he do that was so great under Archer?

You're missing my point, ILD.

Yes, Hendrix is far from an ideal candidate. However, with Kilpatrick, we've basically hit rock bottom - a point where it's mathematically impossible for anyone to be any worse.

If you, or anyone else, disagrees with me then please explain what Hendrix could possibly do that would make him a worse mayor.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1031
Posted From: 69.212.231.99
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I understand Fnemecek is upset because KK could not force the redevelopment of the BC.

No, but thank you for playing.

It has much more to do with the fac that my family has been victimized by crime more often in 3 1/2 years of Kilpatrick than 8 years of Archer and roughly 20 years of Coleman Young combined.

It's not about the B-C, it's about about the fact that I've called 9-1-1 three times this year alone and can't get a police officer to show up when I need one.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1873
Posted From: 68.74.9.238
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 10:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" again your act is old and weak, thanks for playing. "Your only concern" was and is McPhail...and now Kilpatrick. Give it a rest with the "impartiality" act (among your many other acts). You've previously stated that you would "absolutely support Kilpatrick if McPhail lost". "All the questions were answered" about McPhail and most Detroiters said NO! The same fate awaits your co-choice, Kilpatrick.

Brian

Post Number: 3112
Posted From: 67.37.84.140
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 11:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fnemecek, what has Helmut promised you or stated that proves he can do better than KK in terms of protecting your family?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1116
Posted From: 68.40.226.188
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fnemecek - I have met them both and listened to both of them speak...while I think McPhail would have been a much better choice...I at least think Kilpatrick is the more honest of the two. While they are both in it for themselves - I feel that Kilpatrick cares most about the people. I just don't like Hendrix. I would hardly say I am totally impartial I lean towards Kilpatrick but I am a wishy washy supporter - meaning that I could sway. However, more than likely I won't ... I don't think that Hendrix will show me that he is a decent person with the citizen's best interest at heart. I can't prove or show you anything other than a gut feeling. If this is not enough for you then fine...but it is how I feel.

Thanks

1honey

Post Number: 638
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 12:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I at least think Kilpatrick is the more honest of the two".

How can you fix your hands to type a statement like that?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1119
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because my gut feeling says that Hendrix is really an evil, arrogant liar.

65memories
Username: 65memories

Post Number: 210
Posted From: 66.238.170.51
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 3:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD
You wouldn't know an arrogant liar if Kwame Kilpatrick was stand in front of you. I agree with Honey...it's amazing your hands can type that accusation.

1honey

Post Number: 648
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 3:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Because my gut feeling says that Hendrix is really an evil, arrogant liar".

Man, you need to come outside sometimes. I take it that you know KK personally? I think we all know by now that you don't like FM. Let it go, damn.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have met them both. And Hendrix is really a horrible person. I am not saying that KK is innocent but he is not as bad as Hendrix. My opinion you are entitled to your own.

1honey

Post Number: 652
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 3:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is so horrible about him ILD? Seriously, help me on this one, pleaseeeee.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1123
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have you met him Honey? He has this anger and arrogance about him that I just can't stand. There was a fundraiser for him in Grosse Pointe last week. Several of my friends who were supporters of McPhail were there (both intelligent Detroiters and physicians)...they were both just appalled at his lack of vision (esp. on taxes) and they thought he carried an extreme level of arrogance with him for someone who is in what should be a tough race. They felt like their vote as upper income white Detroiters was being taken for granted. One my buddies remarked to me that he was astounded at his arrogance and felt that I was correct in my statements. Here is one example. If you have not met him - do! And challenge on something that you think is incorrect. He gets testy very quickly!

1honey

Post Number: 653
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I have worked with him. LOL, I really don't see an arrogance problem with him. (I thought you were going to say that he is for the white man, like so many people have said). Let me add that I've also worked with the mayor. I do believe that he is more arrogant than Hendrix.

I really just wanted to know what Hendrix has done to you personally for you to hate him the way you do. Well, carry on...

65memories
Username: 65memories

Post Number: 211
Posted From: 66.238.170.34
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know both the Mayor and Hendrix personally. You can't tell me that Hendrix is more arrogant than Hizzoner. I've worked on many community projects with Hendrix and have found his commitment to the community to be very forthright...he has gotten involved and practices what he preaches. And as far as lying goes...well, Hendrix is not even close.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well funny how a entire group of people that I know (granted mostly liberal whites) think Hendrix is a piece of shit. They may not love KK but they don't think he is as an arrogant ass as Hendrix.

Bratt
Username: Bratt

Post Number: 249
Posted From: 70.227.69.128
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw him speak once as well and what really turned me off about him was his anger problem. A citizen had asked him a question on something, and his anger took over him and I swear it looked like horns came out of his head. It was really weird...you had to be there.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1878
Posted From: 68.74.10.84
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 1:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again, "Ilovedetroit" you lost it with "a group of people that I know...", "I met...", and "A group of my friends was at...". But you're still "undecided" right? (I will absolutely support Kilpatrick if McPhail loses. -"ILD")

Speaking of being an arrogant liar...how did your claims of multiple genders, races, sexual orientations, candidate support, etc. turn out for you?

Likewise, good thing you're still "undecided" and "impartial" Bratt.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Metro - You can take a joke (on part) so far. I have come clean on several occasions as to who I am ... when are you coming clean? It is well known that you are in a senior level position with the Hendrix campaign.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4157
Posted From: 141.213.175.233
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 4:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well known by whom?

Brian

Post Number: 3117
Posted From: 67.37.84.11
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 12:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Both Helmut and KK are arrogant, but some of that is necessary for those who believe they are the ones for the job. ITs a job you push for, not one you are chosen to do.

BUT Helmut is not a people person. He doesn't like poor folks. Not that he thinks they have cooties, he really does not like poor folks. KK, can relate to anyone regardless if he likes you or not. So KK won't ever let you know he depises you, unless you are Greg Bowens, while Helmut wears his anger or distaste on his sleave.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1138
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aram - People who actually live in the city and can vote.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1885
Posted From: 67.38.15.56
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 12:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit", didn't you originally claim to be from Ferndale?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1140
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 1:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HA HA HA "Ferndale"... I have never lived there. Proud to be a Detroiter for all the years that I have lived here!

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1051
Posted From: 69.212.208.228
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD and Metro:
Will you guys either (a) knock your bickering off or (b) accept my previous offer to settle this once and for all in a Steel Cage Death Match?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would kick his butt Fnemecek! It would be a blood bath - we gay guys all took lessons from Alexis Carrington-Colby on how to do a man in! hahaha

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1058
Posted From: 68.255.244.160
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay - ILD is in.

Metro:
Are you up for it? Or would you prefer to be henceforth known as "The Wimp"?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1148
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come on Metro lets rumble...I am going to bitch slap you into next week :-)

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1892
Posted From: 67.38.12.136
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm game...by the way "Ilovedetroit", you could have gotten some of the military training that I have since you qualify for "Don't ask, don't tell". :-)

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1164
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro - I would never have joined the army! But I would fight for my country and I would have had the balls to tell who I really am.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1065
Posted From: 70.225.119.80
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 11:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay - both ILD and Metro have agreed to settle their differences in a Steel Cage Death Match. Yee-haw!!!

This ought to be interesting.

I suppose the next thing we need to decide upon is a venue along with a day and time. Does anyone have any ideas?

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1895
Posted From: 67.38.12.136
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ilovedetroit" finally admits that he/she has a bad habit of not being honest about who he/she really is. Duh!

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 2137
Posted From: 69.212.124.251
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I suppose the next thing we need to decide upon is a venue along with a day and time

As soon as possible.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1176
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro - Sometimes I really think you are on crack? What are you talking about now?