Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » MILDRED GADDIS: HENDRIX ACVISOR IS A MAN? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1181
Posted From: 68.40.226.188
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 11:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Notorious "talk show" hostess or is it host Mildred/Michael Gaddis? Is really a man? Well you the vieweing audience should be the judge! Mr/Miss Gaddis (aka the child beater http://www.whoisfremanhendrix. com/chapter4.htm

Has recently been accused of being a man! gasp who would have thought that her portly short frame could have belonged to a man? Anyway she disputed this on her show this morning (Sept 26) however, our roving report (Miss Cetta Marie) uncovered a picture of her in her pre-op days comparing her male look to her present female look! You be the judge! Mr/Miss Gaddis is known for her role in supporting Mayoral Candidate Freman Hendrix as his chief PR advisor. Mr/Mrs Gaddis is also known for her STRONG support FOR Prop 2 2 which out-lawed partner benefits for unmarried couples gay or straight. She has also been named a public enemy by the gay community and the ACLU. Why does Mr Hendrix hang around her/him? More news to come!

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1182
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 11:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the evidence!Mr/MIss Gaddis

Zulu_warrior
Username: Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2193
Posted From: 64.12.116.195
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 12:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She has a daughter, that she bore.

It is a ugly thing to say, especially with no real proof.

For a person that liked Sharon so much, you ought to be better than this. I dont think Sharon, David, or their collective children would approve.

Shave
Username: Shave

Post Number: 678
Posted From: 64.12.116.195
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This has got to be the most degrading post on this forum that I have come across thus far. Ilovedetroit, what is this really about?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 12:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh come on...you are so serious! She was talking about it on her show this morning. You all make me laugh! AND she is not a nice person...anyone who was Pro Prop 2 and she was the leader is a dirty rotten person.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4177
Posted From: 141.213.175.233
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 12:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you've got to be kidding me.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1184
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 12:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It figures the Cult of Hendrix jumps to that things defense.

The_aram

Post Number: 4179
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 12:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's the accusations that she was once a he that are concerning me here. especially when there's no way in hell it's true.

Lowell might want to take a look at this one. This crap is getting old.

Bvos
Username: Bvos

Post Number: 994
Posted From: 68.255.239.15
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 1:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm all for giving ILD the boot as well. Hasn't contributed anything to the forum but a bunch of attacks, name calling and despicable rumors. Most folks stopped doing this in middle school.

The_aram

Post Number: 4182
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 1:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I"m all for a reasonable discourse on the issues. A mature, intelligent debate.

But this isn't anything of the sort. I know I may respond to the bait a little more than I should, but it's really getting out of control.

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 1072
Posted From: 69.212.47.74
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 1:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay - so earlier today Channel 7 reported their most recent poll, which showed that Freman Hendrix was in the lead with 51% to Kilpatrick's 32%.

Then, a couple of hours later, the Kilpatrick camp starts a rumor that Mildred Gaddis is really a man.

Dang! What a freakin' suprise!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Freman Hendrix must be one hell of a candidate if the Kilpatrick's stooges have to stoop to this level in order to find something to attack him with.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 1671
Posted From: 66.167.210.76
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 1:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the KK campaign that desperate ILD?

PROOF please.

What is the next thing we'll hear? ILD is a child molester? The problem with such accusations is that the unfairly accused is with pushed into denials or refusal to comment thereby raising eyebrows. Lose - lose. By the time the event is over, the election in this case, and the truth comes out, it is too late. It is the oldest cheapest trick in the books. Beneath you really.

Sometimes I really wonder if you are a silent supporter of Freman. By making such transparently absurd and hurtful suggestions you embarrass the KK position.

Personally I could care less about what some media personality's sex/race/religion/whatever is. I care only for the content of the character and intelligence. She has plenty of both.

This is a new low.

Detbest
Username: Detbest

Post Number: 46
Posted From: 208.59.122.52
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 8:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaddis is a Hendrix advisor? According to whom and based upon what?

I can be a little slow sometimes, but exactly what if anything does this have to do with the Mayor's race?

With six weeks to go I can only imagine what some of the thread topics that will be posted by ILD and other KK supporters (pretty funny typing ILD and KK supporter together).

As they say desperate times cause for desperate measures. Like the old Public Enemy song - "How low can you go..."

When it comes to poll numbers and campaign tactics I guess pretty damn low.

Eastsidechris
Username: Eastsidechris

Post Number: 40
Posted From: 66.238.170.34
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 9:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here I thought that the people on this forum had too much class to pass along such an outrageous rumor.
And then ilovedetroit comes along. What's the difference between ilovedetroit and a catfish?

One's a scumsucking bottom feeder and the other one is lives in rivers and lakes.
Shame on you!! (But you've made it quite apparent that you have no shame.)

Jmil
Username: Jmil

Post Number: 1429
Posted From: 68.73.206.120
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD, dude wassup??
You and REV. Horace Sheffield should be strung up by your G-strings.

While I was roaring when Mildred played the clip on her show. Ain't no way anybody should pass this off as truth. Even Sam Riddle stated he didn't want any part of that. REV. Horace tried to back off like it wasn't him, it was the caller making the allegation. Talk about an all time low. Expecially when, even it was true, it would still have NO bearing on the election. I guess since none of the mud being slung at Hendrix is sticking, they are trying to attack his supporters. It ain't gonna work. Too bad, so sad, you're dead.

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 674
Posted From: 208.39.170.77
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You ever heard of slander? ILD you are cruel.

(Message edited by 1honey on September 27, 2005)

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 2140
Posted From: 68.79.113.91
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've come to the conclusion this forum provides ILD his/her validation not unlike the "Class Clown" that he/she does not receive in the real world.

I believe he/she craves attention and has found a way to achieve it by posting here and getting responses by others. Therefore he/she finds importance in life that is not available in his/her real life.

Just a supposition,

Southwestmap
Username: Southwestmap

Post Number: 185
Posted From: 64.79.86.206
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 11:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD has left a lot of hints. I'm pretty sure of the following: ILD is a young gay woman. She works in a council person's office and has developed a crush on Sharon McPhail, a powerful, talented Black woman. She has become so personally attached to McPhail that she followed her everywhere during her campaign (recall how many events she attended) and McPhail's campaign enemies have become ILD's enemies for life. Look at her postings about Napolean's treachery. ILD is obsessed. But she will fade away after the election. It is to be hoped that she grows up, ends her fantasy relationship and gets her own life with a partner who is available to her. In the meantime, we all ought to see her sick attacks as the acts of a person desperate to avenge her beloved.

It's scary about our Council. There is so much emotional and mental illness, it seems, over there.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 560
Posted From: 64.139.64.80
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent post ILD. I can't beleive it was so easy to get these people SO riled up. What are they going to say when you show those photos of Freman with the, yes, still alive adolf hitler in Argentina. Remember he took a trip down there to get campaign advice from der fuhrer last fall?

das

Treez4brkfst
Username: Treez4brkfst

Post Number: 61
Posted From: 68.21.61.1
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. This thread is banannas! Best laugh i've had all day. This is startin' to get WWF'ish.
All I wanna know is who's gonna land that elbow from the top rope!!!!

Jmil

Post Number: 1434
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 2:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, I do beleive that is McPhail that freman is waving at. Judging by that smile I'm sure he is saying. "Silly rabbits, tricks are for kids"

Zulu_warrior
Username: Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2196
Posted From: 68.251.27.41
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Quinn, why do you not deal with Hendirx's West Indian Heritage?

May be a little "Try Jah Love" might warm you and ILD up abit!

Jmil

Post Number: 1435
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not too late to join the winning side.
WE will be canvassing tonight at 5:30pm, and meeting at 7:30pm. Come join us.
Jefferson and Chene.

See ya there.

Don't forget every Saturday at 9:00am
WE rally and then get out on the streets.

Freman loves you, and so do I.

"Taking it back"
Shirley Caesar

Too long this has been going on, satan this means war. I'm puttting my armour on you won't rob me like before. Enough is enough, and I'm coming to get my stuff. I taking back what the devil stole from me. You kill, steal, and destroy. Devil you are under arrest, I got my sword in my hand. And I'm here to pass my test. Enough is enough. I coming back to get my stuff. I'm taking back what the devil stole from me. So you thought you had my mind, satan you made a mistake. I'm fighting back this time. This yoke has got to break. Enough is enough, I'm coming to get my stuff. And I'm taking evertyhing the devil stole from me, yes I am.
How bad do you want it?
Everything that god has for me.
What does the word say about ?
Resist the devil and he will flee.
How bad do you want it?
Everything Gods got for me.
What does the word say about ?
Resist the devil and he will flee.
Now I want it with interest.
Seven times its worth.
I'm taking back what the devil stole from me.
How bad do you want it ?...

Taking it back, taking it back, this is mine devil, taking it back, you been messing with me long enough. I gonna roll up my sleeves, I'm taking it back, I'm taking back my joy, Yes I am,
How bad do you want?
Take it back
How bad do you want?
Take your joy
If you really want it.
If you really really really really really want it.
He stole your time
If you really want it.
He stole your home
If you really want it.
Everything you had
Take it, take it
take it back
You want to take it back
Don't let the devil do you
Don't let him turn you around
Don't let hin intimidate you.
Its mine devil.
You messed with the wrong one

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 3182
Posted From: 141.217.173.151
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn,

There aren't any blacks who ever joined the Nazi party.

Most KILLpatrick supporters think that Hendrix is for the suburbs and not for Detroit. HAH! He's for Detroit. He just want to clean up KING KWAME's mess that him and his thug friends threw a crunked up party years ago.

Track75
Username: Track75

Post Number: 2004
Posted From: 12.75.19.44
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD posting he/she photos, Quinn photoshopping Hendrix into a Hitler photo, what a lovely thread, a real credit to you both.

If you two were campaigning for free beer your tactics would turn many of us into teetotalers.

Quinn

Post Number: 561
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YOU GUYS ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELVES! CHRIST!

Get a grip and laugh for christ sakes.

Track75
Username: Track75

Post Number: 2007
Posted From: 12.75.18.176
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, LOL @ you Quinn. Happy? :-)

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 1230
Posted From: 4.229.81.69
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's see...

Hitler's mother was Austrian....

Freman's mother was Austrian....

Coincidence? I don't think so... "The Michigan Citizen"

Their motto is "we don't bother with the messy task of verification".

Brian
Username: Brian

Post Number: 3126
Posted From: 67.37.83.244
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 1:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

It is not too late to join the winning side.

Once the election is over if Helmut wins and you ain't on board you got four years to look in from the outside. AKA " The Archer Years - Redux"

Quinn, ILD, you sure did get Zulu and JMIL upset. Are the Lemmings in town?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 7:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAHAHA You guys make me laugh. Can't you take a joke? Mildred Gaddis is one of Hendrix's advisors and she is a well-known supporter and that is a fact that is not hard to uncover. With that said "so what" if she is his advisor. My point is that she is ultra conservative in her views. Especially around gay rights. She was a leading proponent of Prop 2, which in Michigan, already has a law banning same sex marriage. She and others (she was instrumental in the black community) fought to have it passed as law. And it was passed. Now Michigan has the most discriminatory laws (Prop 2 is now making news today) as it potentially limits partner benefits for ALL couples who are partnered. Ms Gaddis is not a nice person! She is mean spirited and conservative. Frankly I think it is funny that someone (Rev Sheffield) - me, whoever is finally giving her some of what she deserves. She uses her radio show to endorse Hendrix and bring everyone down and JMIL if you listen to her show you know she is a drama queen.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1187
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Southwestmap- Ha ha ha..."but I am not gay I am a cheerleader!" Really I have no idea to change oil? Sorry. Good try though! But McPhail does dress well and has nice shoes :-)

The_aram

Post Number: 4210
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"she is mean spirited and conservative"

Is everyone you oppose politically mean spirited? how is it mean spirited to have an ideology? I'm not defending Gaddis, I personally voted against Prop 2, but just because someone feels differently than you do about an issue doesn't mean they're evil.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Aram...if she was supporting Kilpatrick you would think she was awful. Align someone with Hendrix and she is a goddess of goodness. You souund like a typical Bush supporter - "anything he does is to protect us from terrorist". Get real and admit that she is a worthless toad.

The_aram

Post Number: 4211
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no, see, i'm not saying she's a saint. frankly i have no opinion on her either way. never listened to her show, never really cared to.

what i'm saying is that your immature rants about her are based on one simple fact: you disagree with her. thus, in your mind, she's the devil incarnate. and i think that's just a little bit dangerous, excessive, and immature.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1199
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 11:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh aram save your psychology lesson for your Psych 101 class.

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 1229
Posted From: 69.212.214.84
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 1:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pssst. Pass it on. ilovedetroit is straight.

So, ilovedetroit, this is how you spread a rumor around. Thanks for being such a great teacher.

(Message edited by royce on September 29, 2005)

Rosedaleken
Username: Rosedaleken

Post Number: 69
Posted From: 68.43.125.146
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 2:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As long as we can admit the mutual worthlessness of Karen Dumas and Mildred together, I'd say you're right. I don't especially enjoy either show.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1203
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 9:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will say something positive on Karen Dumas over Mildred Gaddis - Karen Dumas is THIN AND GORGEOUS!

Mrsjdaniels
Username: Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 47
Posted From: 141.217.46.39
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 1:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this thread is full of it...

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1897
Posted From: 70.229.113.35
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh oh. "Ilovedetroit" is changing his/her story again. First it was "a blonde woman with a boyfriend"...then a "gay man"...and now back to liking women. A lesbian perhaps? A straight man? Bisexual male or female?

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1241
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh come on Metro - even with your bad taste you have to admit that Karen Dumas is gorgeous! Even a gay man can appreciate her. Plus she dresses very well.

Where you been - Hendrix have you running errands?

Michigansheik
Username: Michigansheik

Post Number: 9
Posted From: 69.242.215.232
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think the whole suburbs issue is silly.
Detroit needs the suburbs and the suburbs need a healthy Detroit. that's how it works in other metro areas, thriving ones. Why this is a negative issue, wanting help from the burbs is beyone me. Also, if the City can work on running the DWSD more efficiently then they won't have to worry about the burbs wanting it. alhtough it's got to be worth billions!

(Message edited by michigansheik on October 04, 2005)

Danny

Post Number: 3241
Posted From: 207.74.110.157
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 8:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But first we need to get this out of the way. And then the racial divide of the suburbs and Detroit will be over.

Miss_flow
Username: Miss_flow

Post Number: 13
Posted From: 198.109.44.2
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michigansheik---the whole suburb issue is not silly. I agree that the suburbs and the city need a healthy relationship, but it won't be happening any time soon. The burbs never just want to help Detroit, they always want to take over and control Detroit. Their offers of help always come with their greedy hands out. For example, do you really think that Engler and friends cared about a bunch of little negro children not being able to read in Detroit? Fuck no. They wanted the billion dollar bond cash to give to their white contractor friends to make them rich. Now that the money's gone, you negroes can have your school system back. Building schools here for twice the money that it would cost in the suburbs. I'm not saying anything that everyone doesn't already know. Now their white sights are set on the water department...again. Not because DSWD is putting out poor quality water, but because the thought of a bunch of negroes controlling anything is a terrifying thing for the white man. I agree that improvements could be made in DSWD, however, things are no where near the point that "whitey" needs to step in and take over. When they see the water department, they see the worth that it has. The Water Works Park Plant on East Jefferson is easily worth 1 billion dollars by itself. The new plant on the site alone cost approximately 500 million dollars. That doesn't include the other structures still there. Hendrix is the suburbs choice, the media choice, and whiteys choice because through him, they feel they can obtain their biggest objective: GET THE WATER!!!
And why not. Archer gave up as much as he could when he was in office, why not his boy. The One who controls the water...Rules the World.

Quinn

Post Number: 569
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 5:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we need to be wary of this t danny.

Yaaaaaaaaay...kilpatrick. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay hendrix is going to loose. Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Michigansheik
Username: Michigansheik

Post Number: 12
Posted From: 69.242.215.232
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

let's not get paranoid miss flow but i agree with you to a degree. i think other communities should sit on the water board, they're getting the water and paying for it, they should be represented but i never said it should be sold, just improved to keep costs in control which they are getting better at doing. and i think it's ok that anyone who wants to pitch in and build in detroit deserves to make money. did engler really want to fix the schools, maybe, did his actions fix the schools no, but then again no one has fixed them. public schools are union orgs that are slow to change. look at the auto industry, the legacy costs at the big three make it really hard to turn a profit. agreed that thousands in rebates doesn't help but their product doesn't warrant sticker, at least to the consumer. overall we need the suburbs but should just read between the lines.

Doctors
Username: Doctors

Post Number: 659
Posted From: 68.42.124.248
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 2:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 3:25 pm: by Danny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quinn,

There aren't any blacks who ever joined the Nazi party.

True, but the Hitler Youth was a different story.

Hans Massaquoi

Danny

Post Number: 3258
Posted From: 141.217.173.9
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn,

You may have voted a losing side of the candidate instead of looking torward the priciples of candidate. Remember this. The election campaigns does not introduce the challenger to incumbent, but to defeat of the incumbent. Ant that's why KING KWAME is in the losing ground.

Danny

Post Number: 3259
Posted From: 141.217.173.9
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doctors,

Hitler didn't see that black kid comming. He even didn,t see that Jewish kid disguise as a Nazi.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YAY! DANNY! You are so smart!

Danny

Sparkle
Username: Sparkle

Post Number: 850
Posted From: 198.109.44.2
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LMAO.....awwwwwwww thats terrible
(I dont know which is funnier, Ras's yellow/black chickadees or this one)

Mellodrama
Username: Mellodrama

Post Number: 6
Posted From: 68.41.179.85
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mildred's antics creates a new definition for hypocrite. She is truly a slug, one hopes after the election Freman dumps her ASAP

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 725
Posted From: 208.39.170.90
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, she'll be around for awhile.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1347
Posted From: 68.40.230.108
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ugggh she is a fat turd...Hendrix would actually go up in my book if he got rid of that fat piece of garbage.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1950
Posted From: 68.248.3.225
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 9:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about Karen Dumas' antics? Will Dumas drop Kilpatrick after he loses the mayor's race? Welcome Mellodrama, another johnny-come-lately anti-Hendrix "new forumer".

"Ilovedetroit", let's not get started on the many types of garbage that you are.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 11:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

since you are an arch-conservative republican Metro I can see why you like Gaddis. Birds of a feather.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1952
Posted From: 68.248.10.60
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 12:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And you're still a real piece of garbage "Ilovedetroit".

Doctors
Username: Doctors

Post Number: 675
Posted From: 68.42.124.248
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 11:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! This thread was just voted the worst thread in the history of the forum!!!

Royce

Post Number: 1278
Posted From: 69.213.204.130
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doctors, when was this vote taken and how did I miss it? Agreed, this is the worst thread ever on this forum. We have ilovedetroit to thank for this lovely thread. Is it time for a "Detroityes! Forum Awards?" I'd vote for ilovedetroit to win the 2005 "Person with the most worthless, useless, factless, and baseless number of posts" award. Brian would come in a close second.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1549
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you. I see that my desire to achieve greatness through tackiness is working. I wish to thank my mentor director, John Waters. Thank you sir for all that you have done for me and all the other tacky people in the U.S. of A May we never ALL become serious and not have the ability to laugh at ourselves and others :-)

Gistok

Post Number: 1386
Posted From: 4.229.72.238
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Royce, I think that even though ILD may be deserving..... there is someone (recently) who is far more deserving of such an award..... and it ain't Brian....

Royce

Post Number: 1280
Posted From: 69.213.204.130
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, Gistok, what are you implying since you won't give a name?

Gistok

Post Number: 1390
Posted From: 4.229.9.22
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 11:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Royce, go see the Ras Birthday greetings in connections...

Romanized
Username: Romanized

Post Number: 150
Posted From: 69.245.76.171
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shows you what the Kwame mob is all about. You rep for your canidate well.

Bratt
Username: Bratt

Post Number: 339
Posted From: 12.172.207.3
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 10:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did anyone else see Fox2 news last night? Mildred was on there along with 3 others. Very interesting to say the least. I have never seen Mildred before. I wasn't too impressed with the whle conversation. Everyone was very defensive (well at least the women were). All they talked about was the other candidate. This campaign has been the most negative I have ever seen. Can't wait til it's over.