Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » Kilpatrick hires Republican « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jmil
Username: Jmil

Post Number: 1440
Posted From: 68.73.206.120
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 8:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Detroit Uncovered

quote:

Kilpatrick hires Republican
In an effort to save his campaign Mayor Kilpatrick has hired a leading Republican fundraiser to help him raise money. Jim Nicholson is not only a Republican he is also white. For months the Kilpatrick camp has painted Hendrix as a pawn of the suburbs and white people. His followers circulated an e-mail declaring War on those they said wanted control of Detroit. They promised to open the black communities eyes. Four years ago he criticized then candidate Gil Hill for accepting money from Attorney Geofrey Fieger who he had also asked for money, but when uncovered he then lied about it. So like history repeating itself he once again is seeking money from the very people his supporters have declared War on. So now the question becomes what does this do for the race card loving Kilpatrick strategist and what did Kilpatrick promise the Republican Nicholson and the Republican party to get him to partner with him?

Related story Free Press

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 3210
Posted From: 207.74.110.148
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 8:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bad move KING KWAME! You're going down come November. Democrats in Detroit don't make deals with Republicans.

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 1102
Posted From: 69.213.80.20
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

They also need to know that he (Kilpatrick) has a plan for making his second term all about serving the public, and not serving himself and his cronies.

If he doesn't do that, if the next round of polls push Hendrix above the 55 percent mark as many expect, no amount of campaign money will save Kilpatrick's campaign.

Amen!

The last poll put Hendrix at 51% and that was before the police department's tank started rolling over Kilpatrick's re-election chances.

Nicholson is an amazing fundraiser for the Republicans and it doesn't suprise me that he's working for the Kilpatrick camp, now that most of the Democrats have abandoned him.

Brian
Username: Brian

Post Number: 3135
Posted From: 67.37.83.115
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Jim Nicholson is not only a Republican he is also white.

Who is playing race? When KK did it, all Helmut folks said it was unfair and dishonest, to put it midly. When the email went out, Helmut folks jumped up and down and blasted all who would support the mayor. But when pro-Helmut folks do the same, Helmut supporters post it here and use it proudly to bash the mayor?

Not the actions of folks who claim to be better than the KK crew.

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 1234
Posted From: 69.212.37.188
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 4:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brian, if Kilpatrick wants to bad-mouth Hendrix by saying he's for suburban interests and then hires a white suburban republican to help him with fund raising, then what's wrong with pointing out the hypocrisy of this political move?

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1240
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 10:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAHAHA what does it matter Hendrix is a Republican. If he was white and lived in Birmingham he would proudly come out of the closet as a republican!

Rosedaleken
Username: Rosedaleken

Post Number: 71
Posted From: 68.43.125.146
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At this point Karl Rove himself couldn't get Kwame a win in November...

Southwestmap
Username: Southwestmap

Post Number: 188
Posted From: 64.79.86.206
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope Rosedaleken is right. I am pretty scared that Kilpatrick will pull it out, now that Nicholson is raising money for him.

Nicholson was heard to say this past Friday that he can't think of anything that Archer ever accomplished but that Kilpatrick is a go-getter.

I am a Detroit resident and a resident in the Third Precinct. Since Kilpatrick has been in charge there has been turmoil and chaos in the DPD. Kilpatrick's friends are bankrupting the City. Kado Hall is the poorest performing convention center in any big city.I have heard that the Feds are after him. What is Nicholson thinking? I have to wonder what he has been promised.

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 683
Posted From: 208.39.170.77
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would say that as well if KK paid me some money. Maybe, he should have hired him before the Primary?

Jmil

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 12:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Nicholson was heard to say this past Friday that he can't think of anything that Archer ever accomplished but that Kilpatrick is a go-getter."

Obviously Nicholson is not too current on Detroit politics. He does not even know that Archer is not running. Somebody ought to buy him a local paper.

Southwestmap

Post Number: 189
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Nicholson was responding to a question about "what happened - you were a big supporter of Archer? Why are you not supporting Hendrix?

Jmil

Post Number: 1449
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 1:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah ha.

Thats okay he only has one vote, oops - no he doesn't.

Next time you see him, tell him I said
Hendrix for Mayor 2005!

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1251
Posted From: 68.40.226.188
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jmil! Mine is bigger than yours!winner

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1107
Posted From: 68.255.236.50
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILD:
Cool gif.

I like how you didn't put a first name on it nor did you mention a year or elected office. Since Kilpatrick is a fairly common family name, there's a chance you might actually get to use it for a winning candidate.

Brian
Username: Brian

Post Number: 3137
Posted From: 68.73.32.75
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 11:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I hope Rosedaleken is right. I am pretty scared that Kilpatrick will pull it out, now that Nicholson is raising money for him.

I never heard of this guy. He ain't shit in Detroit, so this must be a move to get suburban support. Is this the fear that drives Helmut? The fact that KK might take away some of his suburban support?

It looks like this has really shaken the Helmut folks. They should have said, so what, since it ain't about getting more votes from Detroit. But I see now that even Jmil thought it worthy to post. Never seen more people who were supposed to be so confident of a win to be constantly angry and frightened.

ILD, looks like you shook things up.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1253
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brian - the way they take their anger out on McPhail just shows how desperately scared they on one front. On the other they are worried that KK is getting someone professional that Hendrix should have got!

Don't worry guys Hendrix has plenty of money from all the promises he is making to sell our asses and assets north of 8 mile to pay for all of his campaign promises!

Rosedaleken
Username: Rosedaleken

Post Number: 72
Posted From: 68.43.125.146
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 1:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This race is pretty much in the bag, so hopefully Kwame uses the $$ to pay back the city some of the cost of his tenure. People that are shaken should really just chill out, I'd try to raise some cash too if I were Kwame. Still, I have to wonder why Hendrix (being a republican and all) didn't have 1st crack at this guy if he's really so great? Or maybe Kwame's more willing to sacrifice principles for political gain? Not surprising, given his Lansing voting record people seem to have forgotten.

I'm not losing any sleep over this, there's something worse to think about: The Mayor will need a home again. Do you have any For Sale signs next door?? Scary...

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 687
Posted From: 208.39.170.77
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you have any For Sale signs next door??

Sure do, now he can join me and pay some high ass taxes.

ILD, didn't shake shyt up on this forum.

Southwestmap

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the webmaster of the "Detroit Uncovered" site: "Kilpatrick's new fundraising chief Jim Nicholson, the Chairman of PVS Chemicals, is also a contractor with the water department, sources tell us. He (Kilpatrick) tapped a Republican from the burbs after his camp labeled Hendrix the suburban candidate. Speaking of which, the head of the water dept lives in the burbs, which is where kilpatrick held a major fundraiser."

Keystone
Username: Keystone

Post Number: 205
Posted From: 63.241.158.33
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KK's getting no financial support from the residents of the City, why not try his hand with wealthy suburbanites? Of course, he did this in his last election campaign and promised the world to his suburban supporters. Now that he hasn't come through, you can bet those same supporters are going to stay away big time.

I was at a fundraiser for KK in Grosse Pointe in the last campaign. What was KK's promise to the group? To bust AFSME. Nice guy huh.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1109
Posted From: 68.255.166.27
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I never heard of this guy. He ain't shit in Detroit, so this must be a move to get suburban support. Is this the fear that drives Helmut? The fact that KK might take away some of his suburban support?

Brian:
Why would the Hendrix camp worry about Kilpatrick taking away suburban support?

The suburbs have always been Kilpatrick's greatest source of strength, which is why:

(a) Almost 2/3 of Kilpatrick's funding ultimately comes from outside of Detroit (check his campaign finance report if you doubt me);
(b) He started bashing the suburbs only after that funding started to try up; and
(c) Kilpatrick is 19 points down in the polls.

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1110
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Brian - the way they take their anger out on McPhail just shows how desperately scared they on one front.

Scared???

ILD - if you spent more time in the City, you would've known that:
(a) We're up by 19 points in the polls and are gaining ground;
(b) We've got almost twice as much money in the bank and, more importantly, the majority of our money is coming from folks who actually live within the Detroit city limits (again, check the campaign finance reports if you doubt me);
(c) By the way, we also have more endorsements to boot.

So, why do you think we're scared again?

Brian and ILD:
Seriously, you guys need to spend more time in this city. You might learn a few things.

Don't worry, though. I'm sure Hendrix will invite you to his inauguration. It'll give you a chance to look around the place.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Frnemecek - "We're up 19 points"....what are you Hendrix's shadow?

Ok just don't count your chickens before they hatch. I have a feeling Hendrix will be losing ground soon!

Fnemecek

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Frnemecek - "We're up 19 points"....what are you Hendrix's shadow?

LMAO!!!

You know, there's a part of me that will actually be sad when this mayoral campaign is over. It's won't be the same to talk trash to Granholm or Stabenow camps. LOL

quote:

Ok just don't count your chickens before they hatch. I have a feeling Hendrix will be losing ground soon!

Believe it when I see it. Good luck, amigo!

Bratt
Username: Bratt

Post Number: 265
Posted From: 69.216.141.111
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 11:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have an announcement to make:

I got to see Kwame in person for the first time, and I have to apologize to him. I feel bad and when I am wrong, I will admit it.

Kwame IS NOT AS FAT AS I THOUGHT HE WAS! Actually he is not that big of a man at all. He's just tall and a little thick. Maybe it's the suits and how TV adds pounds.

So sorry Big Pimpin'

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1268
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey now I love Stabenow! Granholm needs to get her head out of her ass - but I would still vote for her over Mr Radical Republican DeVos AKA Mr Amway!

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 9:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bratt - We were at the same meeting for Kilpatrick last night. I thought he did a good job - I had a hard core McPhail supporter who was going to vote for Hendrix (not that he cares for him) switch to Kilpatrick. He felt Kilpatrick was very articulate and quite intelligent - and actually had a vision and plan for Detroit that Hendrix seems to lack. What did you think?

Bratt

Post Number: 266
Posted From: 12.172.207.3
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know ILD, I am still undecided. One thing I did like was that he was eager to answer every question and he wasn't scared. He didn't care what it was. What I didn't like though, he denied some things about the past, which I know to be true, and he said they weren't. That scares me a little bit. But I do understand all politicians do lie.

But I will say this, my main purpose of attending last night was to feel his energy, and I must say I felt comfortable and nothing negative came out of it. Unlike when I had the opportunity to see Hendrix, his was very, very bad. It was so bad that I had to leave the room to get some air. Maybe it was just that particular day, but it was not good at all.

What I think I need to do, is to see both of them one more time...that way I will know for sure.

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1904
Posted From: 69.221.76.73
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh geez here we go again with the same tired old stories from "Ilovedetroit", Quinn, and Bratt.

"We were at the same meeting"..."I am still undecided"..."I converted someone that was going to vote for Hendrix to Kilpatrick (McPhail in the first version)..."Kilpatrick is a great speaker and I didn't like what Hendrix had to say"...blah...blah...blah

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are just scared Metro...losing ground? Bratt, Quinn, and myself - we have noting to lose in this. If Hendrix wins we will live. However, I am not so sure you will.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1905
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 2:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the contrary "Ilovedetroit" you have everything to lose. You've lost w/McPhail, you're going to lose w/Kilpatrick, and you've already lost at life. :-)

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 4:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Metro! You certainly told me. I am fine with McPhail not winning...it is over and it is life. If Kilpatrick loses - I will be upset for all of a minute. I will be more ill in the fact that I have to look at Hendrix's face for four years. However, I think you will be completely devastated. I feel somewhat sorry for you as I know how hard it was for me when McPhail lost. However, you are so ruthlessly nasty and so involved that you will probably need to seek ADDITIONAL psychiatric help.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I hear ya Bratt...I had to see kilpatrick twice myself to buy in. I have seen Hendrix 4 times so I have had my fill of his poo!

Bratt

Post Number: 267
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro:

What the hell are you talking about? There are alot of undecideds still out there, myself included. I truly hope that you are not on Hendrix' campaign staff, or out there doing any campaigning for him, cuz you would really suck at it.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1906
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bratt, careful buddy your story is changing again. You previously said that you WOULD NOT be voting. All while bashing Hendrix. Now you're back to "undecided". You definitely don't suck at being dishonest and disingenuous.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh oh Bratt - NOW you know how I feel!

Bratt

Post Number: 268
Posted From: 70.229.41.30
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HOLD THE DAMN PHONE! (KNOCK.....KNOCK....KNOCK UPSIDE METRO'S HEAD).

My story is not changing you nimwit! I said that if the election was held TODAY...TODAY... I would not vote.

I have not changed a DAMN THING.... ever since the primary, I have stated that I am an undecided.

Undecided means: I don't favor one over the other right now....GET IT?

I hope so, because I really do not want to explain myself to you "ONE MO 'GAIN"!!!!!

Next time, it won't be this pretty...smooches!!

Bratt

Post Number: 269
Posted From: 70.229.41.30
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh and one more thing...for all of you who "JUST DON'T GET IT" (Metro), I bash Freman just as much as I bash Big Pimpin. It's just that I noticed that Freman supporters all have their panties in a bunch, Big Pimpin's people sit back and take it like men!

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 12:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bratt - But am I really a man? Merchant called me a "she" the other day. I don't think I would look good in heels and a dress? What do you think Bratt? Think I could squeeze into a size 10 maybe?

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1909
Posted From: 207.200.116.134
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 1:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep on truckin Bratt. "I will not be voting"..."If the election were held today, I would not vote"..."I'm impartial" (yet bashing Hendrix but not KK)..."I'm undecided" (again bashing Hendrix, but not KK)..."I bash Hendrix as much as KK" (you just don't see it)..."We all met at an event"...all "means the same thing". Right. Nice try.

(Message edited by metrodetguy on October 07, 2005)

Bratt

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your panties are still in a bunch metro....

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1285
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bet he wears pretty lace panties with bows on them to!

Bratt

Post Number: 274
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 3:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bet they are pink....no ILD, wait.....I think we are wrong....I think he wears grandma draws...you know the ones....they are the ones that he wears when it's that time of the month.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1912
Posted From: 69.221.77.188
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 4:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once again, very manly of you "Ilovedetroit". And now now you two...I'm sure you wouldn't conduct that type of conversation "in the church kitchen at a campaign event where you happend to meet".

Bratt

Post Number: 277
Posted From: 70.229.40.178
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not? Don't hate Metro, I can meet you too...unless you're scared of course. Sounds like you are jealous because you have never met me...that's okay sweetie....we can get together real soon!

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1287
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAHAHA Bratt - Did we meet in the kitchen of a church? I don't remember where we met?

Bratt

Post Number: 278
Posted From: 70.229.40.178
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, I haven't been in the kitchen of a church since I was in grade school....I try to stay out of kitchens. Don't know what he's talking about.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1916
Posted From: 69.221.38.85
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bratt, it looks like you're as bad at keeping your stories straight as "Ilovedetroit" and Quinn. You previously claimed to have met them "at a campaign event"...just as "Ilovedetroit" and Quinn claimed to have "met in the kitchen of a church at a campaign event"...and ironically came to the forum within 10 minutes of each other with identical erroneous stories and name-calling about Hendrix while claiming to be "impartial observers".

Bratt

Post Number: 279
Posted From: 70.236.202.22
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metro:

Your IQ must be really low....but that's okay the world has to be balanced withthe intelligent and the unintelligent. In your post above you said that ILD and I met in the kitchen of a church. I was correcting your dumb ass because I did not meet ILD in no kitchen. Then in your post above, you said that ILD and I met at a campaign event, and ILD and Quinn met in a kitchen.

Damn, who can't keep their shit straight? Sounds like you. (BIG DUH). Maybe the reason you don't think everyone can keep their shit straight is because your shit is all twisted.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1917
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So you're still "undecided" and "impartial" and "not voting" changed to "not voting if the election was today" (all while attacking Hendrix) right Bratt?

Bratt

Post Number: 282
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I attack Big Pimpin' too...what you can't read? Oh yeah that's right, you can't read...

Bratt

Post Number: 283
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yeah, and for the record, I really haven't attacked Freman. All I said was that he gives off negative energies. How is that attacking him? If the man gives off negative energies so be it. And Big Pimpin' does nothing but lie. Now if you want me to start really attacking him I can....say the word....

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1920
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bratt, keep trying. People can't read what has never been posted (although you finally said something negative about KK above...to save face). :-)

And no I don't want you to start attacking KK, however, it would be nice to see you give up the "impartial"/"undecided" act while attacking FH. And spare everyone the "negative vibe" act, again, "Ilovedetroit" and Quinn already tried that months ago.

Bratt

Post Number: 287
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I said that about Big Pimpin in a post a few days ago when I finally saw him in person. If you took the time to read it maybe you would have noticed.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1921
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah yeah Bratt, everyone already knows...you were at a Kilpatrick event and he "gives off this confident vibe" and "now you're going to vote for him". Thanks, already heard the line from your buddies "Ilovedetroit and Quinn. Save yourself the trouble of "announcing" it later on.

Bratt

Post Number: 289
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KMA Metro...you are a goofball!

Bob_cosgrove
Username: Bob_cosgrove

Post Number: 320
Posted From: 207.74.111.105
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 6:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's wrong with Kwame Kilpatrick hiring Republican? Especially on with a proven track record such as Jim Nicholson, who can help Kilpatick's campaign.

This is, afterall, a non-partisan election. Before anyone accuses me of being a Kwame supporter, I have not yet decided for whom I will vote.