Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » Tamara Greene case files missing « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Genesyxx
Username: Genesyxx

Post Number: 266
Posted From: 209.69.165.10
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I'm hearing from our beloved city offices (so take this as hearsay), the official police reports concerning Tamara Greene's homicide are MIA, as in vanished. I realize that this is pure conjecture but with the lax demeanor of Kwame's administration about this case, as well as recent comments made by Karen Dumas-Cook ("I don't know what the big deal is she had four babies by four different men."), doesn't it seem like they're downplaying this in a dangerous way?

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 1147
Posted From: 69.212.208.119
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know. It seems to me more like folks are setting Kilpatrick up in a way that even if he wins, he loses.

If he loses his bid for re-election in 3 weeks, I wouldn't be suprised if the case just quietly dies.

However, if he wins then I wouldn't be suprised if someone starts handing down indictments come February or March 2006 (i.e., after the Super Bowl; no point in airing high-profile dirty laundry in front of the guests).

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 549
Posted From: 205.188.116.201
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Cox and the MSP investigate the homocide or just the party? You'd think they'd have copies if they did.

Brian
Username: Brian

Post Number: 3165
Posted From: 67.37.83.167
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 1:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point Lilpup, kinda blows that shit Helmut folks are trying to spread out of the water.