Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Detroit Mayoral Election Super Thread » It Must Be an Election Year « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bratt
Username: Bratt

Post Number: 293
Posted From: 12.172.207.3
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 4:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone else noticed the increased number of police officers on the streets in Detroit. I can't believe my eyes. And they are actually pulling people over. The last few weeks I actually had to do the speed limit in Detroit...it must be an election coming up!!!

Ilovedetroit
Username: Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1352
Posted From: 68.40.230.108
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is the department reorganizations. They have closed precincts down and put more officers in the streets. We did in four years what it took Chicago seven to do! Another thing that KK deserves credit for. Meanwhile Hendrix wants to open MORE mini-stations so you have cops in an office and not on the street - where they belong!

Shave
Username: Shave

Post Number: 799
Posted From: 207.200.116.134
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 11:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovedetroit,

Give it a rest, Mr. Wishy-Washy! You and Brian have got to be the two most annoying forumers. I can't take it anymore! I wish I was a fairy so that I can grant a wish to myself. That wish would be for the election to be tomorrow. It's too much! You two are killing me! If Brian comes on here with that condescending "Helmut" mess just one more time, I am going to blow a fuse for crying out loud!

For once, get out of the superthread and go into the mainstream forum and post on other threads...you and Brian both. It would be interesting (and a welcome relief) to see what else you two are made of.

Phew...glad I got that off my chest!!!!

Diggelicious
Username: Diggelicious

Post Number: 20
Posted From: 68.42.172.113
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you shave. way too much spin everytime they post, as a lurker enjoying intelligent debate on the board, constant spinning to either one candidate without maintaining any sense of objectivity brings down any real progress.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1356
Posted From: 68.40.230.108
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 12:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Dickhead shave I do post on other threads. If you don't like it don't read it!

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 1954
Posted From: 207.200.116.134
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 2:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Dickhead"

Again, what "Ilovedetroit" is all about.

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 747
Posted From: 208.39.170.90
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 12:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone needs to grow the f-up. Damn, give it a rest with the name calling because someone checked your sensitive azz.

Yes, I am surprise to see police out and about. Notice patrols cruising down my block and they weren't Dearborn Hgts. or Redford.

Haven't heard the statement regarding taking the cops off the street that someone claims to have heard.

Three more weeks of this shyt!!! Man, I can't wait.

Ilovedetroit

Post Number: 1360
Posted From: 63.149.5.130
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Honey - I am blowing you a kiss. :-) If I offended you I apologize.

1honey
Username: 1honey

Post Number: 749
Posted From: 208.39.170.90
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's one back to ya ILD. Don't have a heartattack about this election, man. There will be live after Kilpatrick :-).