Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Future Darwin Award Winner « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 5986
Posted From: 70.236.198.22
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 11:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm hearing a VERY weird buzzing/humming noise outside my window during this beautiful storm...and after a few choice lightning strikes nearby I'm thinking a transformer blew off a pole and is bouncing around somewhere near Roma's.

No motion from the Fire Department maintenance guys...but I decide to go out and check up on things.

Turn the corner, happy the rain let up some, to see this genius POWER WASHING Roma's roof during the storm.

I'm hoping he's getting high-risk pay from them...and hope even MORE that he gets done, it's annoying me.

I did hear a gunshot earlier, I wonder if they're just cleaning up from some unseemly business...

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2740
Posted From: 66.167.210.44
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe someone was shooting at the guy power washing the roof because the noise annoyed him?

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 5987
Posted From: 70.236.198.22
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That would've been ME in another ten minutes or so...thankfully, he's either done or has come to his senses...or perhaps he IS the next nominee.

I don't hear anything but the pitter-patter of raindrops above my head.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.