Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » FSN Detroit in HD? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tigersfan9
Username: Tigersfan9

Post Number: 47
Posted From: 69.14.45.237
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw a commercial during the Tigers game today for FSN Detroit HD. Apparently they're going to be broadcasting some of the Tigers remaining games in high definition (HD), but the commercial said it was available on DirecTV. Does anyone know if this is going to be coming to local cable companies too (i.e. WOW or Comcast). Please share any info you have on the subject. Would be great to watch the Tigers (and the Wings, come fall) in HD.

Thanks.

Spitty
Username: Spitty

Post Number: 476
Posted From: 69.213.206.54
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 9:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was watching the game on Comcast in HD Saturday, but i think it was on the WB. It was in HD, but it was pretty shitty looking. It was making me sick for some reason. I think that it was really shaky or something, so i turned it back to the regular channel. Hopefully if they continue to show the games in HD, they'll figure out why the broadcast looks like shit and get it fixed.

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2004
Posted From: 69.212.224.68
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A much better source for all thing TV.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb /showthread.php?t=690611

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 281
Posted From: 70.228.58.113
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked the part where they said it would have DVD-quality sound. Just what I need for a baseball game. Hey kids, it sounds even better than IF YOU WERE THERE!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.