Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Photo Du Jour - August 9th « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 5747
Posted From: 67.71.67.42
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 6:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is today's P.D.J.
Top of pageBottom of page

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 8695
Posted From: 70.53.96.174
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 8:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That wouldn't suprise me one bit. Didn't you know there is very little parking in downtown Windsor (heavy sarcasm)?

Biblioasis, another great store in the downtown area will be gone by the end of this year leaving us with one book store and really nothing else to shop in.

It's great to see that the CC & mayor have finally put to rest the idea of shopping in the downtown and catering to the people who actually live in the city. I'm not sure what is to replace these, but since there is a moratorium on bars I would suspect that these places will be, as AIW stated a parking lot and just another empty store to add the the already high vacancy rate downtown.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.