Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Fantasy Football « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bushay
Username: Bushay

Post Number: 45
Posted From: 68.61.167.97
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok guys, I waited to long to get something going for our live Fantasy Football draft in a bar and I apoligize. But it's not to late to do one online. Seems like we had more then enough that wanted in when I posed this question a month ago. I will set one up at Yahoo for a live draft but we need to all agree on the time. Thursday night is the opening day of the season so we need to start before then. I'm thinking Tuesday might be an ideal day as the Holiday weekend prolly has some of us away from their pc's over the weekend. How about Tuesday at 8:00pm? I'm personally good most days before Tuesday if anyone has a better idea. Let me know what you guys think?
Top of pageBottom of page

Motorcitymayor2026
Username: Motorcitymayor2026

Post Number: 1237
Posted From: 35.11.212.197
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im in

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.