Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » WHY do the Lions think they need Black Jerseys? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ltdave
Username: Ltdave

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am so sick and tired of all this black in athletes uniforms.

they want to look 'bad'. well they didnt need to wear black shirts to look bad. they ARE bad...

jeez. get rid of this thug mentality...

david

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 1336
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's all psychological - like painting the visitors' lockerroom pink

Atl_runner
Username: Atl_runner

Post Number: 1954
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know how black = thug mentality. Care to explain that one? I for one don't care for the black and wouldn't buy it as a jersey. I am a fan of the throwbacks if anything.

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 746
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fat Americans want to buy black jerseys.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 753
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dosen't matter what they wear the fact is they still suck!

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 7:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's all for marketing. They'd have another jersey for people to buy.
I also like to see them wear the old jerseys. Classy in it's simplicity. It also reminds me of when they had good teams.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 754
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One thing I like about our teams jerseys is the classic styles. The winged wheel, the english D, Pistons red white and blue (although I dislike the new font), and then the Lions in classic Honolulu Blue and silver, now its like flourescent blue, silver and black. Plus these colors also remind me of being losers.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.