Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Pepsi Bleachers - Open Seating? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jerome81
Username: Jerome81

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can't decide to hit up seats in the bleachers or upper deck section 340 for friday's game. Which you recommend and are seats assigned in the bleachers or do we have to get there early to get the best spot?

Thanks.

Jerome81

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, forget it. $17 seats on stubhub for the bleachers. Then $3.50 in service fees then $16 in shipping. $55 for 2 tickets.

The worst is that ticketmaster is no better.

So I won't be attending a game while I'm in town this weekend. Maybe i'll try the box office day of game.....

:-(

Yupislyr
Username: Yupislyr

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 8:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try craigslist. Sure there's plenty of expensive tickets on there, what with the playoffs coming up, but there's still face value and below being offered now and then.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/ tix/

Motorcitymayor2026
Username: Motorcitymayor2026

Post Number: 1375
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

there is also standing room tickets available at the box office for $15

Rrl
Username: Rrl

Post Number: 638
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why consider going to the game anyway, I thought you said the Tig's were DONE?

:-)

Focusonthed
Username: Focusonthed

Post Number: 486
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh snap

Jerome81

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 3:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no no. if you read, I am quite sure I said they would make the playoffs but that they wouldn't go much further (can't see them beating the yankees or sox if necessary).

Well, the Sox have been taken care of. And I'd love to be proved wrong.

http://nischwitz-design.de/img /vw.jpg

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.