Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » ::: Upcoming Elections Mega Thread ::: » "I am Amway" Commercial - God Help Us All « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 943
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 8:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christ...I just saw this commercial going into the 8:30 portion of the Today Show (gotta be pricey) for Amway.

To begin with, I've NEVER seen an Amway commercial in my life. It's such a cheap/transparent Devos trick.

The commercial is a bunch of Amway employees, each seperately proclaiming "I am Amway."

It ends with a burly white guy asking "You got a problem with that?"

!!!

I HATE DICK DEVOS!!! ARGH!!!

d

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 8:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More interesting still are the times I've seen this ad immediately following a DeVos ad. <sigh>

Karl
Username: Karl

Post Number: 4220
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 8:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Poor Quinn!

Oh, the humanity!

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 5022
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billionaire Dick wants to put that commercial in all of its Michigan Media stations is part of the election campaign to boost some percentage data on the polls. If he becomes Governor MICHIGAN IS DOOMED! IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL BY THE REPUBLICANS WHICH THEY WOULD INCREASE SPENDING FOR PROVIDE MORE MICHIGAN JOBS BUT AT THE END MORE BILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS AND REDUCE SPENDING FOR OTHER LOW-INCOME PROGRAMS.

Wazootyman
Username: Wazootyman

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 8:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After ripping on him for days, Drew and Mike have DeVos in studio as I type this, and it's turned into a complete softball interview.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1147
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Company I work for has very strong ties to MI and a real vested interest in who the Governor is and their beliefs. Our Senior Mgt is truly a bunch of hardcore republicans.

That said, I was at a Senior level meeting yesterday and they do not believe that a Devos election is in the best interest of our Company even with his "pro business" mantra. Many of our Officers, including our president, are from West MI and they are pushing Granholm. many of them know Devos personally from West MI business groups.

I thought that was interesting.

Burnsie
Username: Burnsie

Post Number: 653
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I've seen one or two Amway TV commercials a few years back, but it certainly was a rare event.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 787
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drew and mike have gotten soft in their old ages

Username: 1953

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neither candidate offers any hope for Michigan. Someone please turn off the lights, we're the last ones out.

Quinn

Post Number: 944
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bobj...i've heard that sentiment from a guy who grew up somewhere near Grand Rapids and was Devos' sailing teammate. Said he was a snob without much intelligence...

This guy is reluctantly supporting Granholm.

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 635
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I especailly like the Will Farrell look-alike in that commercial. The Amway spots will dissapear November 8th, the name will go back into the dark, it will be "the network", "Alticore" or "Quixtar", and no one will admiit that it is Amway. I've been hit up a number of times by Amway geeks who evidently think I'm Amway material. The last time I repeately asked the individual "is this Amway" and everytime the answer was no. I finally asked "is this multi-level marketing, and do products come from, and do profits go to Ada Michigan?" then the answer was a sheepish yes. I hate that shit. If I want soap, or lotion, I just want to go to the store and get it. I can't think of a single product of theirs that is a must-have above and beyond the competition. Avon had a big thing with their "skin so soft" product, as it was also an excellent insect repelant, and the product sold itself. I don't know of a single Scamway product that is a must-have.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 7966
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't care for the spots but if I am not mistaken Amway/Alticor is a privately owned company so they, and DeVos, can spend on advertsiing however they want.

I don't care for the ads, won't buy Amway products and question the timing but they are free to do so.

Quinn

Post Number: 945
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had an experience with a Roomates friend from Saline, MI in College. HAHAHA just re-read that and I know how it sounds.

Ahem.

No, my roomate Tim introduced us when his friend came to visit him. The friend immediately began hard selling me on "making good money" and building a network. I was like, "uh...hi. Want a beer?" It was ridiculous. Finally I asked if he was "with the company that's a pyramid scheme?" MAN he lost it...flew off the handle and called me an asshole, etc. I told him to "F-off" and something else (I'm sure it was witty, this is before years of hard drinking...that's also why I can't remember what I said now) and left the house.

That was my one and only "experience" with amway. Not a good one I'd say.

I'm totally with you...if something is good, it will be at major stores. And, lets say some of their stuff is good...maybe great. Too much trouble for me to get it...who wants all that work just to get a product. Ugh.

Which brings me back to a point. Who would want to elect someone who came up with that scam and has milked millions from stoopid people? Figure that out then ask who would vote for that guy's son who took over the business of scamming people, ran it into the ground, laid off people, and took the cheap route to profits by going to asia.

GET REAL PEOPLE!!!

Jt1

Post Number: 7967
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Which brings me back to a point. Who would want to elect someone who came up with that scam and has milked millions from stoopid people?

His father came up with it. I suspect it isn't easy to say no to a family business when you stand to make millions and millions.

quote:

and has milked millions from stoopid people

Isn't that the bulk of our politicians?

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 509
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Were any of you upset with Granholm and her plan for selective tax breaks for auto workers? She's using her position as governor (to buy votes) just like Devos is using his position to his favor. As Jt1 stated, it's a private company so nothing prevents them from running those commercials. I think he'd be rather foolish if he didn't take advantage of that.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the commercial for union carpenters and millwrights that features Granholm paid for by the unions?

Jt1

Post Number: 7969
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn - People need to stop the China non-sense. Any company that sells goods would be foolish to not engage in the Chinese market. The Chinese government also has strict requirements as to whether or not products must be made in the country.

That is a trade issue the US as a whole needs to deal with. GM is certainly planning on China as a major boom as are all of the other auto makers.

China now is like the US in the fifties and there is a significant amount of money to be made there on consumer products.

Solarflare
Username: Solarflare

Post Number: 547
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently was contacted by a freind from high-school, hadn't talked to him in a decade probably, he left me a nice voicemail, "I'm going to be up by your folks this weekend, let's get together and chat", etc. Cool. We get together at a restaurant, and hey, there's a few more of my freinds I haven't seen in forever. I sit down and he has the alticore books and literature all spread out, and he immediately launches into the cliche typical schpiel, "you can make an extra 2,000 to 3,000 dollars a month...my mentor just bought a Cadillac, with cash" etc etc etc every nauseating unrealistic pitch you've ever heard.
Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed, and kinda felt he brought us all there under false pretenses. I said "Look dude, I have a good paying job, no extra time to sell household products in a multi-level-marketing plan, I'm just not interested right now." He was pretty pissed, as if I somehow put him out since he came with all this stuff, when, as he put it, "He could be out finding other prospects."

What a crock.

I still get voicemails from him, saying he's "going to be in my area". No thanks.

And this a.m. on the radio, DeVos says "our distributors aren't in it for the money, they are VOLUNTEERS who love the product and want better access to it." HA!

Quinn

Post Number: 946
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JT1 re-read my post.

Also, stop the China Nonsense? You sound like Ronald Reagan on AIDS ala 1985.

One_shot
Username: One_shot

Post Number: 294
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too seen that and wondered what the hell amway was.

3dim
Username: 3dim

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

watch out for tricky dick!

Hockey_player
Username: Hockey_player

Post Number: 250
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right, let's just stay out of the fastest-growing market in the world. That'll show 'em.

Jt1

Post Number: 7970
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Jt1 re-read my post.

Also, stop the China Nonsense? You sound like Ronald Reagan on AIDS ala 1985.

Got it - didn't see the father-son reference.

My issue with the China thing is that it is just a tactic to deflect attention from real issues the state facecs. From a business standpoint venturing into the Chinese market is very important for the long term stability of many companies. The facts are being portrayed incorrectly on the topic and does nothing to let people know what Granholm or the Dems will do to improve the State.

I am not a DeVos supported but I would like to hear platforms and ideas to advance this mess of a State, not the back and forth of the incorrect facts on China and the incorrect facts on the unemployment being Granholm's fault.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 6874
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, let's jump in like we've been doing, it'll give them much more momentum to twist in an economic judo move and totally destabilize our country...turning our previous strength of manufacturing labor into our greatest weakness.

I've had people for years telling me that there is NO way the Chinese would do that to us...we make them too much money.

What happens when WE kill our own markets, or there is some anti-Chinese push in the retail marketplace?!

There is some reason the Chinese launched a new class of submarines well-hidden from our intelligence circles...and surely this is at least indication that they're up to something that we might categorize as Not Good.

Still thinking it is a mistake to send ALL our manufacturing capability ANYWHERE off shore...especially to ONE country who is still aligned against us at their political and economic core.

Quinn

Post Number: 947
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So let me ask you...

Devos' Amway (or whatever it's called) opened a factory in China. Does this factory make ANY products sold in the United States?

If YES, that sucks because of the obvious implications: Cheaper labor to sell the same product to the same people that makes that company bucu bucks but screws US workers.

If NO, then Devos built this factory to sell to the Chinese? If this is the case, it still sucks...we can import their crap but they can't import our crap? Who created that shitty rule?

In either case, it smacks of a billionaire trying to make more billions. You CAN be in business, make money AND spread the wealth.

Check this out about Craig's list. When asked about going public with Craig's list to make more money, the owner said:

"Who needs the money? We don't really care," Craig Newmark said in an interview at the Picnic '06 Cross Media Week conference here.

"If you're living comfortably, what's the point of having more?" Newmark said.

http://today.reuters.com/news/ articlenews.aspx?type=internet News&storyid=2006-09-28T131335 Z_01_L28672677_RTRUKOC_0_US-CR AIGSLIST.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

How refreshing is that? And how true...How much money do you need?

Noggin
Username: Noggin

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you not think that Grandholm is not using government money like all good democrats to campaign for herself. What about all those tv commercials touting all the high tech businesses they the statre is willing to help. Don't you think that if they wanted to commercial in California?

Oops - I forgot the voters in California are not able to vote for Grandholm.

Quinn

Post Number: 948
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have no idea what Michigan promos are playing in other states. I assume there are some, since we see these for other states (most recently Kentucky)

Anyone know? I'd say, Noggin, if you've got proof that granholm is pulling a "Jackie Currie" ala 2005 election, then you shouldn't be shilling this story around here. Call the News or Free Press.

Jt1

Post Number: 7971
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

If NO, then Devos built this factory to sell to the Chinese? If this is the case, it still sucks...we can import their crap but they can't import our crap? Who created that shitty rule?

That is something that our federal government needs to address, not an individual business owner.

quote:

In either case, it smacks of a billionaire trying to make more billions. You CAN be in business, make money AND spread the wealth.

If you believe this you have a lot of people you need to call out. I put money into my 401K and other investments every month. Am I being greedy? Should I spend that wealth? The US certainly has not gotten to where it has because of people striving to live 'well enough'

quote:

Check this out about Craig's list. When asked about going public with Craig's list to make more money, the owner said:

"Who needs the money? We don't really care," Craig Newmark said in an interview at the Picnic '06 Cross Media Week conference here.

"If you're living comfortably, what's the point of having more?" Newmark said.

The exception, certainly not the rule.

Jt1

Post Number: 7972
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Do you not think that Grandholm is not using government money like all good democrats to campaign for herself.

Yep, repubs never do that. Give me a break.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 517
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Do you not think that Grandholm

There is no d in her name.

Quinn

Post Number: 949
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 1:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a typo I'm sure.

I think everyone should be limited to the same funds. It levels the playing field, and we start debating ideas instead of who has more tv commercials. Sounds a bit communist, and I'm anything but, but I can't figure out another way to do it...not with a BILLIONAIR (people...Devos is literally a BILLIONAIRE and if he spends enough of his own money, really has a shot at winning, I mean buying, the Governorship....that should SCARE THE CRAP out of any of you.) against a normal person.

Quinn

Post Number: 950
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some great videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M0RikZ5AeeY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pGWgXnA-4Jo

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 2978
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, once again, please stop with the tales of how you know someone that knows (insert candidate here) and doesn't like him. Phony.

Funny that you attack Amway, yet you were on here shilling for Rock Financial a few weeks ago. Hypocrite.

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 511
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 6:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think everyone should be limited to the same funds. It levels the playing field, and we start debating ideas instead of who has more tv commercials."

Going into this campaign very few people knew who Dick Devos was, hence his need to spend money. Incumbents have a huge advantage in elections that often can only be overcome by money. Granholm's plan for selective tax cuts for auto workers is one example. Granholm and Devos didn't go into this campaign on equal footing, so why should the money they spend be equal? That's basically the reason for term limits. Incumbents have so many built in advantages it's almost impossible to get them out.

I agree with Metrodetguy about the "I know someone who knows _________" comments.
It just comes across as lame and pointless.
I recall a woman who said she worked as an intern for Emery King taking a beating from many people on this forum (including the administrator) because she made some very critical comments about him without any real evidence to back up her words.

Quinn

Post Number: 951
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2006 - 1:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RJK and metrodet....no surprise...

ALRIGHT ALREADY. Go vote for Hendrix/Devos. Have a blast.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 2981
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2006 - 3:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, no surprise, claims of attending every event, and knowing someone that knows every politician that you don't like and he also doesn't like him, has been to their house, etc. etc.

Not to mention joining the forum with another person ("Ilovedetroit"), yet claiming not to initially know that person, yet you both had the EXACT SAME BOGUS STORIES. And don't forget the changing claims about race, gender, occupation, income level, city of residence, sexual orientation, etc. etc.

ALRIGHT ALREADY.

By the way, since you are so tight with the Kilpatrick Administration, care to comment about whom KK and his people are REALLY supporting. "You're going to be blown away."

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2001
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2006 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Quinn - People need to stop the China non-sense.

The only person who should stop talking about China is Dick DeVos and his Republican counterparts. Any conversation about China keeps Amway, and DeVos' connection to it, in the mind of voters.

And that can only help the Granholm campaign.

Bob
Username: Bob

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 9:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thing I find interesting is DeVos wants legislation to pass stopping special interests from contributing to campaigns, but you can still spend your own money. So basically if DeVos gets elected no one will be able to outspend him because you can spend your own money to blitz the air with ads, but can't take contributions. This will mean DeVos will outspend anyone unless the Piston's owner runs for governor. Although this sounds great to limit special interests contributions, this is just a power grab by DeVos to keep a stronghold on the media if elected.

Quinn

Post Number: 969
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm really not a socialist, very liberal, but not socialist.

SO...having said that, the ONLY way I can see leveling the playing field for elections is to have the taxpayor pay for it. Flat across the board. Everyone gets the same amount of money to spend. How they spend it and on what is their own business...but at least anyone can run, and there is nobody "buying" elections.

I know it sounds socialistic, but it's the only way that is fair. I have a libertarian good friend who totally agrees with me.

What say all of you? (waiting for he-who-must-not-be-named - ok I'll call him dumbass - to come on here and accuse me of lying here)

Bob

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, I agree with you 100%. Cut out all the crap and let us know what they really think. A lot of great candidates don't run because they can't afford it. DeVos had no challenge in the GOP primary because everyone threw up the white flag because they knew they could not outspend him.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 2915
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, why do you always keep bringing up Hendrix? Some folks on this forum supported Hendrix and are now supporting Granholm. So your attempt to lump Hendrix (a Democrat) with DeVos (a conservative Republican) makes no sense??

(Message edited by Gistok on October 10, 2006)

Quinn

Post Number: 970
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gistok you are wrong...I was pre-emting the confrontation (get off your ass and take a look for yourself at the history in this forum and ask yourself...who has the problem? The victors, meaning me...or the losers, meaning you. I won after all...why would I have the compulsive problem? Lame attempt...Dumbass.)

Bob...so why doesn't anyone (hello JOHN MCCAIN!) put this up for a vote? Forget the lame contribution laws they passed a few years ago...let's stop spinning our wheels and solve the problem once and for all! You're probably as fustrated as me!

Gistok

Post Number: 2916
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, you really do need anger management help bucko...

And your use of Ad Hominem attacks show your lack of professionalism on this forum. If someone doesn't agree with you, you lash out against them with a lot of name calling. Very sad.

Bob

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 12:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But our do nothing state legislature will not do it unless it will benefit them or help them retain control (like with the current proposal of DeVos's where he will be the only one with personal fortune to outspend). That really frustrates me. Good candidates are scared away because they cannot afford to run. Not to mention the political parties getting involved with their monopoly on candidates that will be taken seriously.

Quinn

Post Number: 971
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well if that's your argument then you're a hypocrit. And a dumbass, Gistok.

Bob, it's almost like we, the citizens, need to get a petition going for a US Constitutional Amendment. Kinda take back our own government. We just need a leader who would do this and wouldn't somehow get murdered or corrupted.

Gistok

Post Number: 2917
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 1:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See there you go again Qunn, proving me right. Ad hominem all the way... And "Hypocrit" has an "e" at the end of it.

Quinn

Post Number: 974
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 1:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Cut to Gistok's word-of-the-day calendar and it displaying "Ad hominem.")

Wow you really hung onto that spelling thing didn't you? I totally get the anger now.

Gistok I'm sorry for hurting your feelings however long ago by mispelling a word. I'd rather apologize then have someone going around with such anger.

Gistok

Post Number: 2919
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, I toned down my previous response. But you do get so worked up by other peoples comments. Maybe you're just a more passionate individual than a lot who post here. No need for any amends, we all have our moments... :-)

Maybe we should just bury the hatchet (and not into each other!).

After all, you did create the best Photoshop pic I've ever seen on the Forum... superimposing the NYC Gothic style Woolworth Building onto the Statler block... priceless!

Quinn

Post Number: 975
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 2:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why thank you...it wasn't long after that that someone reposted with Godzilla in the background.

I think we should create a Fantasy Skyline.

Metrodetguy

Post Number: 2991
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quinn, yet another topic that you should never address...one's history on this forum. Afterall, you still haven't gotten your stories 'straight' about your own gender, race, event attendance, income level, occupation, sexual orientation, political affiliations, etc.

Funny, Quinn keeps attempting to tie Hendrix and DeVos (or any candidate/position he/she doesn't like), yet he/she doesn't speak about all the Kilpatrick people in the DeVos camp. Again, since you claim to know so much about what's going on around this town, care to share the REAL story?

Belleislerunner
Username: Belleislerunner

Post Number: 282
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got this one via email.

http://www.michigandems.com/li festyles.html

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.