Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » ::: Upcoming Elections Mega Thread ::: » Republicansforgranholm.com « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1357
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saw a billboard for this on I-75 today, interesting.

http://republicansforgranholm. com/

I'm more of a centrist Democrat than Republican, but I can see some centrist Republicans switching over for this vote.

Jonesy
Username: Jonesy

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 6:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw the same billboard on the Southfield Fwy between Ford and Joy.

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 1528
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 10:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OTOH, it would take literally thousands of GOP crossovers to counteract the virtual nonsupport for Granholm among the Reagan Democrats in Macomb County.

Stick a fork into Ms. G; she's done. Or, if she were made of bread; she's toast.

Hornist9
Username: Hornist9

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 9:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you're wrong, Livernois. Ferret Face DeVos will not win. Grandholm kicked his ass during the debate, Ole' Ferret face acted like he had no clue on how to run a state Government. It's not like running a business.

He's strictly in it to achieve more power. If he wins, he'll hit the campaign trail to run for President.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 961
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 9:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"OTOH, it would take literally thousands of GOP crossovers to counteract the virtual nonsupport for Granholm among the Reagan Democrats in Macomb County.

Stick a fork into Ms. G; she's done. Or, if she were made of bread; she's toast."

One of the lamest posts I've ever read. Don't see a "Democrats for Devos" do we?

Perfectgentleman
Username: Perfectgentleman

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2006 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I doubt this site is being run by REAL Republicans, they certainly are not Conservatives based on their stated views and goals. No real Conservative or Republican for that matter could truly support Granholm, whether they vote for DeVos or not is another matter, I suppose.

Bob
Username: Bob

Post Number: 1184
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are a lot of Democrats that hate Granholm, and there are a lot of Republicans that hate DeVos. I would have to say there are probably more Republican that hate DeVos, but the only way we will be able to answer that question is on election day.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.