Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » ::: Upcoming Elections Mega Thread ::: » Devos linked to Foley? First sex with seniors...now with minors in his past? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 958
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shocking report just in from the Independant Press/News Interpreter from South Central Mid Michigan...

To celebrate his "victory" in last nights debate, Dick Devos went out on the town with long-time supporter and close friend Mark Foley (R-former) and chief political advisor John Smith of Novi Michigan, commonly known by his online handle, "MetroDetGuy."

The three were snapped here and are featured on the society page of Tuesday's edition...

g

Hornist9
Username: Hornist9

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 9:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great photoshop! You did a great job of showing Dick "Ferret Face" DeVos with the other perverts of the Rebooblican party.

I think the rebooblicans are in deep shit with this Foley "affair" rising to the top of the cess pool so late in the campaign. They've duped the so called "Christian" right for so long, and now the Christians are finding out the rebooblicans are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing. I think they'll be crying in their beer come November.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 972
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 1:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wonder what Dick and his buddies will do to celebrate after tonight's debate?

Hmmm....KEEP POSTED (I've got an insider at the campaign)

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 1801
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This thread is an insult to our transgendered friends.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.