Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » ::: Upcoming Elections Mega Thread ::: » Debbie the Chicken « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Angry_dad
Username: Angry_dad

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All hail Dangerous Debbie, such leadership and confidence in her political agenda that she has agreed to one debate and only on the term that it be at a time when nobody watches it.

A real representative has no fear of their posistions, no fear to face the people that vote, no fear of an apposing candidate.

Dangerous Debbie is no real representative of anybody but herself.

While Bouchard may not be the perfect candidate, there is little doubt that Dangerously Incompetent Debbie has done nothing for the people of Michigan and now wants another chance to more of that nothing. And yes so many on this site will vote for her only because of the party she is part of, let's face it, she's done absolutely nothing in her first and should be only term.

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 968
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 10:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well big surprise angry dad. Who gives a shit what you think anyway? Stay north of 8 mile and LEAVE US ALONE!

We're lucky to have Debbie Stabenow.

Angry_dad

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 6:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lucky?

Having Dangerously Incompetent Debbie Stabenow is like having the Detroit Lions.

Getting Bouchard in office is like hiring Jim Leyland.

But some people want the Matt Millen of the Senate to stay in office, the real world can't stand the phony.

Detroitbill
Username: Detroitbill

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bouchards campaign needs some serious ad help,
Having people running around with cutouts of Debbie S , mocking her etc, is unbelievably juvenile and tells us one thing about Bouchard,-he has nothing to offer. Stabenow has selected to talk about herself,,and her platform,, kinda refreshing,..The polls certainly are showing who people prefer

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 2933
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All Bouchard ever talks about is putting away Pedaphiles... Hasn't he done anything else noteworthy?

Angry_dad

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20061009/NEW S05/610090398/1007

Stabenow claims to have solved the issue of Canadian trash, turns out she made a bad deal. Turns out her current television ads proclaiming her success are a fraud.

You really want six more years of a Senator that does nothing?

Quinn

Post Number: 981
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now you are sounding like a shil for some Republican group... Go take your blathering somewhere else. YUCK!

Metrodetguy
Username: Metrodetguy

Post Number: 2993
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me guess Quinn, "you know someone that knows [Bouchard] personally, and doesn't like him". "You have an insider on the [Bouchard] campaign. "You attended a [Bouchard] event and he wasn't nice to you". [Bouchard], Hendrix, and Bush are in a secret pact that is out to destroy your "hometown of Detroit"...

[Insert photoshop of Bouchard and Nazis, cross-dressers, etc.]

Quinn

Post Number: 984
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gistok I saw a really clever bouchard commercial a while ago...with him and his daughter. It was funny, irreverent...and come to think of it...had to do with pedephilia...ewwwww...

hahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahah aa.

Anyway...I agree with you and, although like the esthetic of his campaing commercials on TV, think his campaign seems to be fizzling...

Quinn

Post Number: 985
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 12:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BTW...an UBER liberal friend of mine in West Bloomfield is friends with Bouchard. He told me, to my surprise, last week that Bouchard is really a great guy, and that it doesn't really matter if Stabenow or Bouchard win...that they are both great people. He claimed Bouchard is gay friendly, etc.... So there have you.

The last I heard...Bouchard is behind in the polls....anyone else wanna chime in?

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2006 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, when Republicans block out Democrats in every major policy over the past 2 years, you really can't have it both ways claiming "Democrats have done nothing." After Dems win the Senate and/or House and they STILL do nothing, then I agree you should Kick the Bums Out!

(p.s. I also think Bouchard is a decent guy)

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 10763
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 2:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

anyone else wanna chime in?

Yeah, why not. Quinn, I think you're a crackhead with some serious mental problems.

Quinn

Post Number: 995
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh that hurts my feelings...you think? Ouch!

Angry_dad

Post Number: 113
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anybody else seen the latest Debbie commercials?

The one with the unemployed couple.

Sure speaks loudly of her success that she can't find people that have kept jobs or gotten them to endorse her.

Are there any?

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 868
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Getting Bouchard in office is like hiring Jim Leyland."

Leyland doesn't work for Satan.......Oh wait he doeswork for Ilitch

French777
Username: French777

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DEBBIE ALL THE WAY
Bouchard will ruin michigan

we don't need any more Repuplicans in office

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 10:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we don't need any more Repuplicans in office

Or Republicans for that matter.

Angrydad, you are one really angry dad.
I take it you're not voting Granholm either?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.