Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » ::: Upcoming Elections Mega Thread ::: » Devos’ “Celebrations” getting a little too strange for voter base. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 976
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Devos’ “Celebrations” getting a little too strange for voter base.

First came last week's debate celebration, first reported on by the Independant Press/News Interpreter from South Central Mid Michigan, a free daily publication. It linked Devos to newly outed Ex. House Rep Mark Foley and shocked voters everywhere with a photo of the two celebrating in Drag (photo below)

d Link to original story: https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5/84436.html

As if it couldn’t get worse: Devos celebrated his delusional victory in last night's debate by taking a victory lap around the Wood 8 Studios in Grand Rapids on his favorite Pony, “FancyPants.”

d

“Everyone this is my favorite Pony, FancyPants, that my papa gave me when I was only 19. I ride him every day. I love my FancyPants and I love my papa.”

Devos’ aids were quick to point out to reporters several studies arguing that adults with equestrian backgrounds are proven leaders.

Supporters who showed up to cheer Devos on during the debate were shocked and dismayed at the spectacle, but steadfast in their backing of the Republican Candidate.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 2930
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 1:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL... Quinn, your DeVos photoshop abilities really brings new meaning to the term... "puttin' perfume on a pig!"

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 986
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 12:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know WHAT you mean...those are coutesy of the Associated Press...no photoshop at all.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.