Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » World Series « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Oilcan_harry
Username: Oilcan_harry

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 5:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As an occational reader of this forum I'd like to congrantulate The Detroit Tigers for making the World Series. Its been quite a while since they've been there. Good luck detroit, I'm pulling for ya!

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1256
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 1:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Oilcan Harry, we won tonight,, only 3 more to go.
Oilcan harry

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 3929
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 1:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogers was unreal again tonight. I only wish Leyland would've given him a chance to march off the field in mid-inning to the cheers of the fans like he has done before. Instead we look up and see that Jones replaced Kenny Rogers in the 9th.

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 1:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Smogboy

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.