Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » ::: Upcoming Elections Mega Thread ::: » Kirt Gibson and dove hunting « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitbill
Username: Detroitbill

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now our long retired Baseball hero is on the radio with ads how extremists are trying to stop him and hunters from randomly having the right to blow doves to pieces,, Its their American right to kill and enjoy,,,and those darn activists are trying to take their freedom away,, Oh geez.. And you wonder why people from other countries have opinions about our civility?

Justbeamensch
Username: Justbeamensch

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 10:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love Gibby the athlete but I'm afraid he's a mouth breather on this issue. It reminds me of Bo speaking out for Bush. I don't think many of these folks are mentally fit for real life issues.

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 10:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone know how the Nuge feels about this ballot proposal?

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 615
Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard the Nuge left the state. If he were here I am sure he would support dove blasting.

(Message edited by Pam on November 03, 2006)

Justbeamensch
Username: Justbeamensch

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, November 04, 2006 - 7:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nuge could do our culture a favor by staying out of the studio and devoting his life to taxidermy.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.