Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Best New Condo's in Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

French777
Username: French777

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 9:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

with all of these condo's building which ones do you think with be the best overall.

Motownman
Username: Motownman

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ones in the BC

Artistic
Username: Artistic

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The views from the 1001 woodward building are pretty amazing

Brandon48202
Username: Brandon48202

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 12:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the $300K+ price range I like the Springfield Lofts on Alexandrine St. the best.
If I was spending around $200K I think I would be looking at Indian Village Manor on Jefferson.
In the $100K price range I like the Research Lofts on Trumbull.

Bussey
Username: Bussey

Post Number: 328
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 12:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the 100k range might get Canfield Lofts as my vote. You just can't beat their location. Yet they are very very small, 700 sq ft.

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2300
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing will compare to the Vinton Building.

Darwinism
Username: Darwinism

Post Number: 571
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about in terms of the best views ? Does the Westin Book condos have the 'ultimate' view, seeing the entire downtown, Detroit river, Windsor and Ambassador Bridge ? Or is there another building with an even better view ?

Bussey
Username: Bussey

Post Number: 329
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 3:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The BC might give it a run for its money.

I still say though that the best POSSIBLE condo would be if Illitch would get off his lazy bum and build a 20-30 storey condo tower in between CoPa and the Fox on that surface lot.

And after the fifth storey......... you'll be BLOWN AWAY!

Bussey - DeeTroit Edgimukated

Dtown1
Username: Dtown1

Post Number: 516
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, it would definently help in some of the gaps in our skyline. I know you all noticed the gaps in the detroit skyline. Why arent we seeing development in those gaps.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 3059
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The best condo will be the one getting the top 3 floors (32-34) of the Broderick Tower with views in all directions (even the elevator side has some windows). It will have an (already existing) balcony in each corner of the building.

Of course, I am being presumptuous in suggesting that the top 3 floors will be a single penthouse, but it would be hard to beat such a condo with spectacular views in all directions.

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 240
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm with Gistok. The Broderick will have the best view. But Overall quality will be at the BC. 313

Developer
Username: Developer

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 8:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come check out and see for your self. Check our Research Lofts. This is the Real Loft in town.

I would be happy to show anyone who may be interested in seeing the best. It is worth your time. If you are ever near the Wayne State area, Check us out. We are one block north of the Wayne State Football Field. There has been $14 Million invested in Construction in the last 12 months. Construction on the Research Lofts (Phase 1 )is just completed. It is now occupied. The best loft in 10 years to be developed in Detroit. It takes the Title from Canfield.

Please contact me at your convenience.

Chadd Fox
Developer
Research Lofts on Trumbull Ave.
313 363 1123 cell
CFox@ResearchLofts.com

Look for out insert in the Metro Times this wednesday. Ribbon Cutting in Three Weeks.

Developer
Username: Developer

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out the rendering card.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.