Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Harper Woods represented in Maxim. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Darwinism
Username: Darwinism

Post Number: 575
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are proud to have beautiful women from Michigan and the Metro Detroit area making it through to the semi-finals and finals.

http://www.maximonline.com/hot ties/profile.aspx?id=3338&pics =2006&girl_id=8189

Congratulations, girls, especially Andrea !

Jerome81
Username: Jerome81

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eh. Not my favorite.

I preferred Borat on the back cover. Very Nice! How much!

Username: 1953

Post Number: 1152
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good for Grosse Pointe Heights!

Rocket_city
Username: Rocket_city

Post Number: 139
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I prefer East Eastpointe. But if you're going to go with Grosse Pointe Heights, at least put an "e" on the end of Heightse.

Chucktown_motown
Username: Chucktown_motown

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ecorse! Downriver...!

Fortress_warren
Username: Fortress_warren

Post Number: 227
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With "arthritis" like that, why waste time at EMU? Just get a job as a hostess at an upscale restaurant and wait till the highest bidder appears. It's so simple.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 682
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 7:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

With "arthritis" like that, why waste time at EMU? Just get a job as a hostess at an upscale restaurant and wait till the highest bidder appears. It's so simple.

In time, looks fade, things droop. She wants something to fall back on. Good for her.

Fortress_warren

Post Number: 229
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 7:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Before any of those negatives rear their ugly head, she'll have a standard of living that the rest of us proles won't see until we are almost dead. If then.

She won't need the EMU degreee; she can rent a Harvard one, to handle all the finanacial affairs.

Pull a Heather McCartney. What's that going to be worth? $400 million for four years of marriage.

If there's one group that has the world by the tail.....

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 336
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 8:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figures... a Michigan fan that actually goes to Eastern. I'm speaking to the wrong crowd though.

Pam

Post Number: 683
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Before any of those negatives rear their ugly head, she'll have a standard of living that the rest of us proles won't see until we are almost dead. If then.

She won't need the EMU degreee; she can rent a Harvard one, to handle all the finanacial affairs.

Not everyone who tries to get into show biz makes it, so she might need her degree. Even if she does make it, it doesn't hurt to be savvy and check up on what the managers are doing. Plenty of people get ripped off in that industry. Again I say good for her for getting an education. She might have goals in life beyond bimbo-dom.

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 9:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope she poses for Playboy.

Fortress_warren

Post Number: 231
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 10:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pam,I wasn't referring to show biz, marriage biz is what I was talking about. She finds the Sugar Daddy, she's set. And looking like that, she will, if she plays her cards right. Haven't you been around men? We're stupid when it comes to a pretty face and "arthritis".

You're right about money managers ripping people off. The solution I have seen is to hire two Harvard grads, one to check on the other. But you never let them know about each other.

She's not a bimbo, she taking advantage of the gifts she has. If I looked like her, I sure would. Why would you want to go through the whole deferred gratification thing for years, when you can move to the head of the line? That's smart, not bimbo.

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 182
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 10:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can somebody spell stoopid?

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1253
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 11:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What if she doesn't want to get married?

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 10896
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then she's a whore, which is cool. :-)

Darwinism
Username: Darwinism

Post Number: 576
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 1:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the complete list of hot Maxim women from Michigan(4 pages long):

http://www.maximonline.com/hot ties/search_by_state.aspx?stat e=mi

Pam

Post Number: 685
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 1:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Pam,I wasn't referring to show biz, marriage biz is what I was talking about. She finds the Sugar Daddy, she's set.

She's not a bimbo, she taking advantage of the gifts she has. If I looked like her, I sure would. Why would you want to go through the whole deferred gratification thing for years, when you can move to the head of the line? That's smart, not bimbo.

I clicked on the link and her profile said something about modeling, so I thought that might be one of her goals, hence my reference to show biz. Again, maybe she wants more out of life than being the trophy wife. Perhaps she has brains _and_ boobs. It might be hard for you to believe but many women fit that description and they want to use all their gifts not just some.

Fortress_warren

Post Number: 236
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She can be a trophy wife and still use her brain, she can start a business; she has access to capital. She wants to do charity work, doesn't need to find the time after work. She has options the lumpen proletariat don't.

Hubbys not going to try and keep her on a short leash, she gets a big chunk of his fortune if she splits. She has all the power. Hubby just thinks he does.

First girlfriend was b_ and_ b. She's a "libarian". It's just easier the better you look.

Are you cute?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.