Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Brush Park and other places (pictures) « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Allman7
Username: Allman7

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are some pics I took on my recent (October for the ALDS) trip to the D. They're not really all that spectacular nor in any real order but I like em.

http://share.shutterfly.com/ac tion/welcome?sid=0EaNmTVwyYsXp A

Beadgrl
Username: Beadgrl

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 11:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great pics, Allman7. Thanks for sharing!

Eastsidedog
Username: Eastsidedog

Post Number: 852
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 12:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I particularly like shots 29, 51, 52, and 54. :-)

Magnasco
Username: Magnasco

Post Number: 176
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just amazing how photogenic the City is. Great pictures.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1518
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 1:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing - very nice

Tkelly1986
Username: Tkelly1986

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how did you get into tiger stadium?

Tkelly1986
Username: Tkelly1986

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

also those pictures make you wish more houses were saved in brush park....how sweet would that have been.

Allman7
Username: Allman7

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TKelly, i was there the morning they were filming something (never was able to find out what). They didn't let me in the Stadium but allowed me to take a few pictures from the opened gates outside.

Llyn
Username: Llyn

Post Number: 1734
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Allman7, thanks for the pix. You did a nice job capturing some of the details.

Cman710
Username: Cman710

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great pictures, Allman7. I took many similar ones of Brush Park when I visited last summer and it brought back the memories of that trip (I hope to visit again soon!). It looks like you had a beautiful day to take some photographs.

Dhugger
Username: Dhugger

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 3:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for making the DYes a great destination Allman7.
#25 Chin Tike...I always like the outside but I have never seen the inside.

Busterwmu
Username: Busterwmu

Post Number: 309
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those photos of the Brush Park restoration and renovation really make me smile. This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your excellent photos!

Detroitduo
Username: Detroitduo

Post Number: 756
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just home (Brush Park) for Thanksgiving and it is looking better and better! The new "Garden Lofts" building is really quite handsome. I know many of my neighbors don't like it because it blocks our view of the Stadiums and part of downtown, but who cares! We knew it was coming sometime.

With all of the streets being redone, this should further the renovations and townhouse building that has already been going on. It is an absolute different neighborhood than when I moved in, 6 years ago. I LOVE it!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.