Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Another national writer jabs the D « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Aschar76
Username: Aschar76

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ohio State fans attempt to celebrate their 16-10 national-championship victory by tearing up the neighborhood, but realize there is no neighborhood around University of Phoenix Stadium.

A riot breaks out back in Detroit just moments after the game ends. Rioters admit they have no idea that Michigan had just played Ohio State.

Randy Hill is a frequent contributor to FOXSports.com.

This is crap

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/s tory/6241082?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1= 8901

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 966
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 7:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aw, it's just a spoof article. I can't get my drawers in a bunch over it.

Chucktown_motown
Username: Chucktown_motown

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know it's funny. I know it's a "spoof" or whatever. But all those writers and media that hate on the D, keep hatin'. For one we are one of the great industral center of the USA. In our history the US has alot to own to the citizens of the D. We helped build America. And all this hatin'. Sh**, the Media won't even bring they B**** a** here. They don't ever got the balls to walk were I walk. DO what I and other Detroiters Do. Live the way we live. They don't want any part of this. They can come here. But I'll be waitin' and they ain't gonna like it. They're hatin'. That's how b**** a** moth********s end up with they're hands ducktaped together with a bullet hole in they head and dumped in Poletown in some empty lot off Chene and Illinois...ya dig. Keep hatin' haters...keep writin' but bring yor bi*** a** here to the D and spit that S**. Let's just say you'll never go home to your MILF wife that cheats on ya' and you 16 years old son who smokes blunts behind your back. As well as your Ja* luvin', no P you know what I mean (would'nt want to offend anyone)((AND this IS December 7th)) luvin' drivin' SUV...That's all I got to say about that...I see you haters hatin' on the way that I thank'...but I'm laughin', laughin' all the way to the bank. And I kinda act like my s*** don't stank. I'm on the toliet with the "burner" taped under the sink....Peel your wig back make ya' look like a muppet...That's all I gotta say I OFFICALLY on this...can't let 'em hate gottta stick up...Detroit don't back down...ya' diggggggggg

Chucktown_motown
Username: Chucktown_motown

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ANd yes if you can't tell by this last Post..I can't stand the Media...liars, fakes and breeder's of falseness....THey don't know how to spit it real...I spit it real....I know tha' truuuuffff'....One love, we all good, as always....

Shark
Username: Shark

Post Number: 257
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remember when smart people used to post on this board?

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 449
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chucktown is throwing a spoof of his own. I think.

Ordinary
Username: Ordinary

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chucktown, you're scaring me man. Remember that hate destroys the hater.

Username: 3420

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 12:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting posts and article. My professor for Business Law yesterday was downing Detroit as if she knew what was going on in the city. I had to let her know she was no correct on her information she provided to students. We were discussing the foreclosure article and news report everyone saw and she just start going off. She said, "You see whats going on in Detroit, the city is ready to swell up for a riot and people are so poor there".Not everyone is poor in Detroit as I stated and some are well off.

Now, I'm not going to just let her down Detroit like that, so I had to say to her that her information was incorrect because I am from Detroit and what you are saying is not correct.She was over exaggerating the report as if Detroit is going to start rioting soon and that the everyone is in poverty.

Now here in Jackson, it's worst. I told her Detroit has much more to offer than it does here and that is the reason why I am going back home after I graduate. A lof of people really do hate on Detroit in general because they don't inform readers, listeners, citizens, the country, and the world about Detroit as a whole. Maybe its because we did help build the U.S. and they turned there backs on us. Or maybe its because when a woman has a hair style from early 95 rocking it down here is new to her but old to Detroiter's.

I'm always one who is for Detroit no matter what. But if people are going to write articles on Detroit, then at least write from both sides.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1604
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 12:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

3420 - what school are you attending in Jackson?

Username: 3420

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 1:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bobj,
I attend Jackson State University. I'm a senior Business Administration/Entrepreneurshi p major.

Fortress_warren
Username: Fortress_warren

Post Number: 298
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 7:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be honest, wasn't the first riot celebrating a game win was the 84 World Series? I seem to remember buses and cop cars burning.

Trainman was probably traumatized by it. The BUSES, THE BUSES!

Detroit set the standard for the rest of the world.

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 8:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Holy Crap, Chuck.....did your meds go down that toilet as well??? Take a deep breath....people overreact to this stuff waaaay too much. Just makes the insecurities even more obvious.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.