Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Last night a car wash saved my life « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Traxus
Username: Traxus

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well maybe I shouldn't make so bold a statement as 'saved my life'. But when is the last time a car wash sought to enlighten?

On West side of Woodward between WSU and Highland Park

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 7526
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 8:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big grin, Traxus.

If I haven't said welcome to you yet, here it is.

Love it...I thought you were going to say you got stuck in one and missed a crash...

...now if they are going for the biggest thing I learned in my 43rd year on the planet, that keeping one's space clear and clean helps your head and heart, then they are onto something.

My car always runs better when it's clean...hasn't run well in years, heh.

On the other hand, this could merely be a coded sign for a nefarious business venture.

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 8:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great sign!

Erikto
Username: Erikto

Post Number: 492
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If your car looks like trouble,
Get here on the double

...apologies to Indeep...

Rinse that grime
Down the drain

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The guys that work there are very grateful. Please stop by here and support them.

Dhugger
Username: Dhugger

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The photo expanded my mind.
Thanks Traxus for the moody image.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.