Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » FSC for Thursday April 26th « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Valkyrias
Username: Valkyrias

Post Number: 450
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good times were had by all last night at the anchor bar, despite the wings losing :-(

as always it was good to see harmonie, sharmaal, sticks, kathleen and the grillmaster, lowell, gannon, hysteric...and there were a few more in the group whom i didn't get to meet, so i am not sure if they were forumers or fof's.

next week will be foran's...and perhaps then we can get the full story on sport's mysterious zoo issues and all the traveling he has done as of recent. hope to see y'all then! :-)

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11503
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 11:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Travel" = any destination which I can buy gas for via collecting pop cans. ;)

I'm working on the zoo entries, as well as uploading the some 400+ pics total to flickr.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8992
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2007 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The light hurts my eyes.

Can somebody turn it off?

Supersport

Post Number: 11527
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 10:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wings are home tonight, so parking may be kind of a pain in the ass, but I plan on being there.

The Pistons play tonight as well. The downside being, I don't believe Foran's has ANY tv's do they? The Tigers play as well, so it may be a 1 beer and out night for me, as I go searching for the games on tv.

(Message edited by supersport on April 26, 2007)

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2565
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forans has TVs.

Supersport

Post Number: 11529
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 11:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They don't have TV's, they have ONE TV Ndavies. You disappoint me, as you usually have quite accurate information.

Anyways, we had a turnout of a good 9-10 tonight, and we decided upon The Well for next week, so I'll see you then!

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 1096
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 8:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is for Jams...

Q: What do a Texas tornado and a Tennessee divorce have in common?

A: Someone is going to lose a trailer.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.