Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » East English Village 2 Family Flat for Sale. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gildas
Username: Gildas

Post Number: 957
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone is interested please e-mail me at: historicarmor@yahoo.com.

Each unit is fully updated with all appliances, washer and dryer in the basement. Each unit has its own new gas forced air furnace and central air conditioner as well as its own electric box and water heater.

It would be a great owner occupy as the landlord / owner only pays the water bill. Everything else is split. The property also falls into the NEZ zone for the reduced property taxes.

The units have both rented for $750.00 / month and the property in is great condition. I'm just looking to move away from smaller properties and this is a great way to avoid realtor commissions and save everyone some money.

It would be fairly priced in the $150,000 range, give or take a bit, (without realtor involvements, I have a great mortgage broker who can help with loans, if need be.)

E-mail me if your interested.

Cheers!!

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 9066
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

It would be a great owner occupy as the landlord / owner only pays the water bill. Everything else is split. The property also falls into the NEZ zone for the reduced property taxes.

Doesn't the NEZ only apply if it is your homestead property? I believe that is the case for new construction/rehabs but the neighborhood NEZ may be different.

Gildas
Username: Gildas

Post Number: 958
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that the tax breaks only apply to homestead property. I live in EEV and my primary residence qualifies, but the two family flat does not. An owner who lived there would get the break.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.