Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » FSC for Thursday May 31 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11584
Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 9:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This week we will be meeting at Beaubien Street Saloon located near the Bricktown People Mover stop.

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 9:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like fun!

Packman you gonna be there? You were telling me about an event this Friday 6/1, I'd like to hear more about.

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 628
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hear that these meetups are fun. Maybe I will stop by and meet a few of the fourmers.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9373
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plus, Beaubien is a fun place...pool table, dartboards, great jukebox (although they probably improved it to those internet things, so that comment probably will NEVER apply again!).

Shame I don't go in there after the way they treated Jams...

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 258
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 1:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Jams the the guy the state trooper shot who was out in the street with his pants around his ankles?

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 2:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes.

Gannon

Post Number: 9389
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NO, Sharmaal I'm going to punch you next time I see you before you see me.

Jams used to pour drinks there.

Magoo is the guy the state trooper shot who was out in the street with his pants around his ankles.

Jams is the guy who did his best to help calm the young night manager of the Gem Theater who eye-witnessed the whole event.

Jams is the guy who is still bothered by that night, so it is unlikely he will post about it.

THAT'S why Sharmaal deserves the first real punch I've thrown since third grade.

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 4:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something tells me you didn't throw a "real one" in Third grade, and you won't throw a "real one" now.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2307
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CATFIGHT!

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 259
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 11:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jeez. You guys are confusing me. So Jams is the guy that doesn't drive a car, then. I remember that. Sorry for starting a catfight. or whatever.

I gotta go pack up my dorm room now.

Gannon

Post Number: 9406
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whatever.

You're not worth wasting an entire life's non-violence streak on.

(road rage IS self defense, right?!)

Point made, either way.

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 260
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pics??

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most memorable quote of the night, "The car was a Honda Sinatra, or something like that"

The best is yet to come.

Buddyinrichmond
Username: Buddyinrichmond

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 3:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

The best is yet to come.

I certainly hope so.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.