Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » FSC for Thursday June 7th « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11588
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 9:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We'll be back at The Well this week.

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 261
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

blech. talk about a class-less hole......

Supersport

Post Number: 11589
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 5:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kinda like you eh?

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 263
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ooohhhh....a joke. Good one.
I bleed.

Shouldnt you be unloading boxes or walking the dogs or something?

Supersport

Post Number: 11590
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or perhaps I should post a new blog entry so that you can read it and your life doesn't feel so meaningless?

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 264
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

see ya Thursday.

Supersport

Post Number: 11591
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, like we see ya every Thursday, I'm sure.

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

don't push me.....schoooooooool's out...for....summah! Who's up for quarters?

Jelk
Username: Jelk

Post Number: 4422
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Or perhaps I should post a new blog entry so that you can read it and your life doesn't feel so meaningless?

If I was you, I might consider removing your last blog entry before the subject of said entry finds out. Assuming the story is true, I'm pretty sure most people with the side business you describe probably don't want that information all over the internet. I'm also pretty sure folks in that line of work, as successful as your "aquaintance" have been known to paint a house or too in order to protect their interests.

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 272
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JohnLodge desperately needs someone to paint his house as well. Send 'em up to Ferndale after they get done in Woodbridge.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9468
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jelk, "paint the house" is not an expression that is used anymore. Clean the weeds or mow the lawn is now the preferred expression.

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 274
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 3:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

don't mow supersport's lawn, as you are likely to step in doberman droppings....

Supersport

Post Number: 11592
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 4:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jelk,

If you worried about your health as much as you did about my blog, perhaps you wouldn't keep adding chins every time I see you. Seriously man, strap yourself to a treadmill at the new YMCA and don't step off till you can see your feet when you look down.

Jelk
Username: Jelk

Post Number: 4426
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 4:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yawn.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2313
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Admit it Jelk -- kind of funny...

Give props where props are due.

Supersport

Post Number: 11595
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About as funny as a heart attack. Seriously, he's gained probably 75+ lbs since the day I met him probably 4 years ago or more. There is "a few extra pounds," and then there is a point when people start saying "I'm concerned about Jelk, have you seen how much weight he's put on lately?" and that is the point he has reached.

One of his friends just inquired last FSC as to whether I noticed at the picnic. It's hard to miss when somebody gains as much weight as he has. The guy has mocked me in the past for walking everywhere, but he should really take some pointers to be honest, as he's in dire need of some exercise and a revised diet.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 5172
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, since SS was a no-show, it was decided we need a spectacular Supersport vs Jelk to-the-death extravaganza, proceeds to the forum of the winner's choice.

Mexican mud/jello wrestling was suggested.

Please post your suggestions to end this conflict.

Dds
Username: Dds

Post Number: 250
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Loser must leave Detroit forever. Then 3 days later, so does the winner.

That way, we all win.

Detroitrulez

Post Number: 278
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's ON!!
will there be a betting line on this? over/under? Please post here, thx.

why wasn't SS there Thursday? rough half-day at work?

Dds

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And now nobody knows what to do or where to go on Thursday night!

Supersport

Post Number: 11596
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

OK, since SS was a no-show, it was decided we need a spectacular Supersport vs Jelk to-the-death extravaganza, proceeds to the forum of the winner's choice.

Mexican mud/jello wrestling was suggested.

If we go with jello, I want Jelk patted down before the event for spoons, so there is no chance of him eating the wrestling ring.

As for where to meet next Thursday, I'm open for suggestions.

Supergay
Username: Supergay

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 4:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those replies are a little too cunty to be coming from the straight male of the species.

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 9:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about a meet up at the Gold Coast then?

Dds

Post Number: 256
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree. He's getting coached for the fat jokes by a woman, or he's suddenly changed teams mid-relationship.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.