Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Woodbridge residents « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Mackcreative
Username: Mackcreative

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 10:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any Woodbridge neighborhood residents interested in having a garage/yard sale or artist's studio/seconds sale on Aug. 25 & 26th? Email mackcreative at hotmail dot com if you are interested in coordinating.

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 10:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(update your blog! i'm dying to know about your progress! :-) )

Mackcreative
Username: Mackcreative

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bombarded by life! Can't wait for a moment to update the blog, you wouldn't believe how far the house has come through the past couple months of blood, sweat, and tears. BLOOD SWEAT TEARS

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i understand mack; specially with the youngun's. just giving you a hard time. i bet everything looks great-can't wait to see pic's.

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1297
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Mack, glad to hear the renovations are speeding along. The lack of recent posts, and trust me I appreciate how busy life has been/is for you guys, is starting to make me question whether the world is still round. Looking forward to some updates when you get the time.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.