Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Anyone going to the Theatre District Tour? Want to meet up « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Miketoronto
Username: Miketoronto

Post Number: 608
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone on here going on the Theatre District Tour? I have a ticket for the 10:30AM tour, and no one from Toronto is able to attend with me. So I basically am alone.
If anyone else is going on that tour and would not mind meeting up, let me know.

Scottr
Username: Scottr

Post Number: 687
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bummer, i'm on the 11:00 tour...

Crew
Username: Crew

Post Number: 1343
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does PW send actual tickets? My charge card was hit for two tickets but I never received a confirmation in the mail or an e-mail. I think I'm on the 11:00 tour as well but I guess I'm not really sure.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 2288
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Does PW send actual tickets? My charge card was hit for two tickets but I never received a confirmation in the mail or an e-mail. I think I'm on the 11:00 tour as well but I guess I'm not really sure.

Last year they sent me an email. Try emailing them to make sure you are on the list.

Harmonie
Username: Harmonie

Post Number: 717
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm leading the 11:30 tour in case anyone wants come with me:-)

Scottr

Post Number: 703
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crew, i didn't receive my email confirmation either. however, i did receive the initial email (which also had the time of the tour) and my card was charged.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 2341
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 4:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am leading the 11:00 tour, welcome everyone!

I have done it for I think 4 years now. Look forward to meeting everyone, identify yourselves if you feel so inclined.

Crew

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was on the 10:00 (red) tour this morning. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed it! I'm amazed everytime I'm in the Fox. Great time...thanks everyone!

Scottr

Post Number: 710
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great tour! Thanks to Bobj, Digitaldom, Gistok and everyone else involved for sharing their knowledge. Nice meeting you all and hopefully I will see you next year!

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 2345
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scottr, nice meeting you, great pics you posted!

Miketoronto

Post Number: 622
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crew, which person were you on the 10:00 tour? Just wondering as I was on that tour to.

Crew

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The cute gay couple :-)

My bf was wearing an obnoxious blue Hawaiian style shirt. Sorry, I guess I should have introduced myself.

Miketoronto

Post Number: 628
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 9:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw you guys. Actually don't take it the wrong way, but the min I saw you guys, I thought "what a nice couple they make". You two look nice together.

I had this amazing older gentlemen on the tour(the guy with the pink glasses). He told me the entire history of downtown as we walked by the different buildings.

You guys should have said hi. I would not bite. Unless I enjoy you on the forum :-)

By the way, your BF had a great shirt. I love flashy shirts like that. But I dressed down since I was in Detroit. Did not want people to think I was weird if I came in with flashy shirts. :-)

(Message edited by miketoronto on August 21, 2007)

Crew

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Loved your hat by the way. Let me know next time you're in town and we'll hang out.

CrewRO at yahoo dot com

Miketoronto

Post Number: 629
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crew. I just noticed my type-o. I meant "I would not bite, unless I annoy you".
Sorry about that.
Will let you know. Let me know if you ever make it out to Tdot.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.