Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Looking for Nortel Phone System Assistance… « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dan
Username: Dan

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 1:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mighty Forum,

I own a Nortel CMOS Phone System, I would like to move it to a next door building….Does anyone know how to do that? Also how to program a Nortel system?

I have reached out to several companies, but I am really looking for someone that does this sort of thing on their own? And if they are a forumer all the better!

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 2477
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We used to have one at work, I asked around, all the people with experience with Nortel have moved on - sorry

Renfirst
Username: Renfirst

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 2:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I can help. We just bought a Nortel system for our offices and our phone guy brought a programmer in with him to program the phones. The guy's amazing, and he was able to install the phone system's administrative functions onto our server so I could run everything from my computer. Very knowledgeable.

E-mail me ajalili@renovatefirst.com on Monday and I'll give you his contact information.

Dan
Username: Dan

Post Number: 1455
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 12:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn, too late!

Thanks for the response guys, we found someone two weeks back.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.