Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Lookin for 2 car garage in Harper Woods « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 158
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 3:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im looking to rent a garage in Harper Woods to store 2 cars. Please reply if you know of one available.
Thanks
PN

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1711
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you can't find one in Harper Woods my uncle has a place on the westside of Detroit. Safe, secure, professional, heated indoor storage. I'd go with that if I were you. I had bad experiences using other people's garages. They simply don't respect your car as they think that since it's on thier property they can do as they wish. I had some extra dents and scrapes to one of my cars thanks to that mentality.

(Message edited by cambrian on October 09, 2007)

Pgn421

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, i just wanted some place close to my house , so i can go over there close by. If i want to pick it up. West side is ok, but its kind of far. How much is the rent?

Cambrian

Post Number: 1714
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 9:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

$90 per car / month. I'm not sure if the price goes down for more than one car or not.

Pgn421

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cam- what im looking for is an older couple who wants to rent out their garage, for 10 or 20 bucks a month.

Cambrian

Post Number: 1719
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you storing something that has a high value? I know some one that did that with a Classic Mustang and the old geezer opened his car doors right into the side of that mustang all winter. You may want to inquire to your local real estate agent. Maybe they know of a vacant property near you with a garage. With this slow market they may be happy to have something coming in. There again though if something happens to the car who is liable? Good luck.

Pgn421

Post Number: 161
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cam- its not high value. Its not a classic. I have a 1988 Grand Marquis. I will find something., hopefully.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.