Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Holidays without ItsJeff « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 10922
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 10:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Erik_D and I were talking over the weekend about how it feels to enter the holiday time this year sans ItsJeff...since he was always SO in the middle of our social plans here.

We both recognized our grief afresh with the dawning of these times...and realize we cannot acquiesce to the downs, so we MUST make 'ups' to forge new memories to augment these wonderful old ones!

I'd like to place an open call to the Tangibles...and those near that state...for a test of schedules so we can plan a Holiday party.

In addition, I'm likely to have people over this Saturday night, as we've got a forumer coming into town for the week that would like to catch up with more than a few of us.

He'll be inbetween FSCs...

So, e-mail me with confirmations...jjgannon (at) earthlink (dot) net...and we'll see how this can work out.

Cheers!
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 10934
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 3:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Slight correction, gathering to be NEXT Friday, the 7th, since he'll be in town then.

I'll be around Saturday, too, it seems this place is becoming parade central for any of my friends headed downtown nowadays.

It works with my mild agoraphobia and general avoidance of loud and busy spaces...heh.

Where're we doing the FSC this coming week?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.