Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Damn Post-o-meter...11,000?! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11000
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just noticed that I'm clicking over another milestone...and I cannot find that Why 10k thread here, to see how much time has passed since I hit THAT one.

Lotsa reflections as I turn 44 today.

I'm re-evaluating everything...earlier, I went through a very refreshing emotional breakdown, just what the doctor ordered.

He was with me on the phone for the duration...

It left me wondering about many things...including trying to imagine if all of this Detroityes forum energy, time, effort, and the like has been worth it.

Then I remember the tangible people I've met through this forum, and the fact that I nearly cannot walk into a bar or restaurant...or attend any public function...without seeing someone I consider a friend from here.

Detroit is my home, and the Spirit of Detroit consumes me and drives me to purposes well beyond simple self interest.

I've got a boat-load of projects to instigate this coming year, so I have to face whether I will spend ANY time posting on this forum.

Creating jobs is more important. Putting my energies and focus into my immediate family, intimate circle of friends, acquaintances, and business associates is more important. Finishing the books and documentaries that are gestating in my mind are more important.

There are legion of things more important than this etheric sharing of ideas, emotion, and opinion. But then I see how I've grown in knowledge and compassion and awareness of all whom and all that I would usually NOT encounter, save for this wonderful e-filter of the relatively anonymous internet.

Thank you again, Lowell, for sparking this place into being, and for the rest of you for making it what it is. I am honored and glad to have you all as e-acquaintances and more.

As I said, lotsa introspection through the course of this day...I almost cannot move. Have to keep reminding myself that 'fetal' is a larval state, gotta stop coiling up like one today.

Patiently awaiting metamorphosis...

Corktownmark
Username: Corktownmark

Post Number: 356
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 2:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First-- John Happy 44th Birthday!
Second-- congratulations on your 11K posts, I have enjoyed your participation on Detroityes and i think most others do too.
Third-- every one needs to coil up now and then. You will uncoil when time is to get some stuff done.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2603
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday, John!! Hope to see you on Thursday at Honest John's?

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6463
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy birthday Gannon. I know that things around here haven't been quite the same since the big fella checked out, but I'm happy to to count you among those that I have met with in real life.

Now let's review this statement:

quote:

I've got a boat-load of projects to instigate this coming year, so I have to face whether I will spend ANY time posting on this forum

We know you can't stay away Gannon. According to your information you registered in December 2003. Or pretty much 4 years ago almost to the day.

4 years equates to 1461 days you have been an active member of the forum. 11000 posts, over 1461 days equals roughly 7.5 posts every day for four straight years.

There is no way possible you could just vanish from here. :-)

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 3085
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 3:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday!

11,000 posts - Holy Crap

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 268
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy B'day, John!! You could NEVER leave this place...at least for more than a couple of days.
11,000 has got to be close to a record?

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

11,000 posts in 4 years ain't shit. Just look at ccbatson. He's got well over 7,000 in one year. At that rate he would have nearly 30,000 posts in the same time frame. Okay, well his posts are generally one line opinions because he likes to see himself post. Next time I'm in town I'll buy you a beer as congratulations. Oh, and happy birthday.

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

happy b-day john! will see you soon at vivio's!

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 3077
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pic

My2cents
Username: My2cents

Post Number: 171
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 8:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Gannon.

Your "this etheric sharing of ideas, emotion, and opinion" have been a bright shining beacon....Let "the metamorphosis" commence and continue........

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 3103
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 9:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posting is a marathon, not a sprint. Lots of posters like cc start out strong, but cannot keep it up for very long.

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 3923
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy birthday, John.

I'd ask you not to leave but you're the captain of your own ship. You would be missed. If you leave, come back someday. :-)

You're a good man.

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 462
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 1:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday, Mr. Gannon.

11,000 posts is just - impressive. Lowell, I am assuming he is the all-time leader?

Gannon

Post Number: 11018
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 2:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just got back from an absolutely fabulous dinner in Birmingham at the new "Nu-Asian" Chen Chow restaurant, with a few very close friends...including that doc who happened to call during my meltdown this afternoon.

The night was filled with positive affirmations, and the free-flow of love, acceptance, and appreciation. He happens to have the same birthday, four years older.

To come home from that to this outpouring is almost too much. Thank you all dearly. Today really was a hinge point, although what happens around the turn is unknown...I felt it coming for the last three weeks, and know it was all necessary and positive.

Yeah, you all know I'm not going anywhere...I'm laughing at AIW's quickie mathematic analysis. (thank you, Andrew, for your leading comment...that really hit home)

Please don't go into syllables per post. I don't want to be the definition of prolific...although one of those books has largely been written through the dialogue we've had here. Had that revelation a few years back, when I was in another down time.

I'll be a little late tomorrow for Honest Johns, dinner with my father and step-mom...probably at the Golden Fleece. I'm jonesing for some dive Greek joint...and I don't know a better one!

I cannot miss another Saturday at Heather's SASS up in Vivio's...it's been over a month!

Cheers!

Gannon

Post Number: 11019
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 2:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shit, I'm supposed to be the captain of my ship?

THAT explains a lot...

Vetalalumni
Username: Vetalalumni

Post Number: 815
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 2:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very Happy Birthday to you!

The holiday season can be a particularly difficult time for many, myself included. A lot of memories, happy and sad. "Guard" your heart.

I've too have pondered the value of time spent on DYes - but I cannot seem to stay away :-)

When I grow up I want to have 11k posts too!

All the best to you, from the left coast.

Gannon

Post Number: 11022
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 3:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't want to grow up. Never quite saw the value in it. Met too many cheerless grownups.

That might be why I have eleven thousand posts.

heh

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 214
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 7:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday John! Cheers! Is ther a a forum meeting tonite?

Mikie
Username: Mikie

Post Number: 115
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy belated birthday John !

Hope to see you this evening at the FSC.

Gannon

Post Number: 11023
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pgn421,

Oh yeah, Honest Johns?

I'll be buying YOU a few drinks...

Cheers

Heya, Mikie!

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1351
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 2:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey; what was ssport at last? isn't he somewhere over the 11k mark? is that the all-time record for posts?

The_ed
Username: The_ed

Post Number: 1264
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Belated Birthday, Gannon.

Gannon

Post Number: 11046
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 2:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks!

I think I'll be celebrating this one all year long.

Might not be a bad idea for all of us!

NOT mine, YOURS!

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2477
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John --

Happy Birthday.

You know me, and I hope you can read the sincerity in my post -- please make sure and take care of your self.

Self-medication can be a great thing - but sometimes it is not enough.

Please balance your distrust of all things "system" with the knowledge and understanding that sometimes self-enlightenment cannot be obtained solely through the journey of self.

While surrounding oneself with the love of friends and family can be a comforting thing - and feel like the solution - sometimes more is needed.

I'll leave you to figure out where one line ends and another begins.

Have a great evening - I wish I could be at HJ's to celebrate it with you.

Cheers!

Gannon

Post Number: 11051
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Da,

Thing's are a'changin'.

Self medication down, nearly eliminated, not necessary. Still welcome, just not handy.

Thanks for the encouragement, that circle of friends includes medical professionals who I am absolutely transparent with, especially the one I was at dinner with last night who shares my birthday!

Weird, we knew each other for a decade, comparing notes on our similar idiosyncracies before we knew we shared the date.

I've gone those other routes, investigating what they serve up, and concluded that I agree with the fellow who says NOT to ingest anything that hasn't been around in whole form for 500 years or ten generations.

I make an exception with Guinness Stout.

Cheers, we'll drink one for you tonight!

Sincerely,
John

P.S.: This has been me in the past few weeks...much thanks to Matt Watroba for introducing me to Michael Peter Smith of Chicago, IL.

Zip-Zip!

Tponetom
Username: Tponetom

Post Number: 165
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon,
Your quote: “As I said, lotsa introspection through the course of this day...I almost cannot move. Have to keep reminding myself that 'fetal' is a larval state, gotta stop coiling up like one today.”

The word “introspection” zapped me. For what it is worth, I offer the following:

I spent the first 45 years of my life saddled with the vagaries of introspection. I looked down into the depths of my psyche every waking hour and found no answers. Who am I? What am I? Why am I? Where am I in the great scheme of things? Why do I not have a vocation.? (I had plenty of avocations.) I could fill this page and ten more of “Why’s and What Ifs.”

In 1973, I shrugged off the ties that bind. Our daughter came home from her third year at MSU and told us she was getting married. Our son said he was quitting MSU. He wanted to get a job and buy a sports car. I wished them both, Good Luck!
I had just been promoted to the position of General Manager of the company I was working for. A lucrative salary, a company car, an unlimited expense account and other perks. We started looking for some waterfront property in St. Clair shores.

My wife knew what I would like to do and she was 100% supportive. I did not want a house in SCS. I did not want to spend the next 20 years of life doing the work that I was doing.

I wanted to plant gardens. Notice the plural. I wanted to go fishing. I wanted to feel the fierce cold of winter and the heat of summer, knowing that I would not only survive those extremes, but I would thrive on them.

The Sunday after my 45th birthday which is in November, Peggy and I committed ourselves to a new life style. (Later on, some of our friends and family said we should have committed ourselves to a Mental Hospital.)
In one fell swoop we sold our house, rented a U-Haul truck and left Detroit on Dec. 10,
and rented a house in ISHPEMING, MI. Near Lake Superior.
Our ultimate aim was to build our permanent home on our family property
NO, we did not have the money to throw caution to the winds. We had to work and scramble and conserve ,,,,,,,,,and we enjoyed every minute of it because I did not have the time to expend on introspection.
When friends came up to visit (with some of them looking aghast) we had a motto for them: “Show us what we are missing, and we will show you how to get along without it.”
Like Puff, the Magic Dragon, the word just disappeared.
Our single regret is that we did not make that move sooner.
To each his own.

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11720
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

11,000? That's so last year! LOL

Gannon

Post Number: 11054
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 7:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yo! Sporto!

You've got to take a break from the Academy and drop in for a drink tonight, pal.

Tp,
Thank you sincerely for that story. Funny, it arrives just a few months after spending some seriously beautiful time at my cousin's place up in the UP.

I believe I have a couple of year's worth of work to do in Detroit before I make things happen away from civilization! I do not miss a thing when I'm up there.

If only I could afford a complex off the grid, I'd be truly living.

Jealous!

That said, as for the introspection, I think it only really hits during deadlines and milestones. I was looking at the completion of my 44th year on the planet, and it hit me quite hard.

Thanks for the encouragement...we'll be up in the UP for both snowmobiling and cross-country skiing...are you still living there?! I'd love to pay you a visit, if so!

I've got to search out ol' Dapper Dan, west of Grand Marais, in one of the grandfathered private parcels in the middle of the National Forest. Susan Ager wrote about him in one of her traveling columns last year...and he mentioned a book I gave him! He's quite the hermit.

Cheers!

Tponetom

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon:
Dapper Dan had replied to one of my earlier posts and had mentioned "grandfather" or "homesteaded " land that we both enjoyed.

Gannon

Post Number: 11060
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 6:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you kidding me?!

That would simply be amazing.

Hermits plugged into the web.

I'm sure this points somehow to the Apolcalypse.

Tponetom

Post Number: 169
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

2 or 3 years ago, I picked up a book from our local library, titled, "A Cold Day in Paradise.' The author was Steve Hamilton. I read it with a great deal of interest. It was a simple mystery story that takes place, in Paradise, Michigan. It is near Tahquamenon Falls which is not very far from Grand Marais. Most of the action takes place in the eastern U.P. and part of western Canada. The hero of the story is called Alex McKnight and I immediately identified with the fictional "Alex's" family history. It parallels, in a small degree, my own history in the U.P.
Subsequently, I got four more of his books. Same hero and same genre. Just nice 'dime' novel reading. I sent him an e-mail telling him I enjoyed his stories. He answered and said he had never been in the U.P.

I sent 3 messages to him and got replies. I may edit them and post them later.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 1081
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 10:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pickle Barrel mean anything to Gannon or Tponetom?

Matt_the_deuce
Username: Matt_the_deuce

Post Number: 769
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 3:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Gannon!

Happy B'day. Sorry I missed it, but I don't get over to this side of the board very often. Sounds like you are doing alright.

When I was a kid I used to crawl under my covers head first and burrow all the way in - great technique for virtual disappearance. I just might try it tonight!

You're an ace on this forum and I've enjoyed your postings a ton - a breath of fresh air.

No pressure to keep up the pace - just don't go too far under the covers man!

Take care,

Matt

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 2338
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 3:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Happy Birthday, Gannon! Enjoyed meeting you last October, and always enjoy reading your stuff.

I think I really "found myself" when I retired, and can just do the things I want to do. Of course, that doing doesn't include the "honey do" stuff, but that goes with the marriage territory...... :-)

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 268
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 4:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Belated Birthday Gannon!

I don't know you like many of the other posters do - but I do enjoy reading your posts. You have some real insightful things to say that get me to thinking. And sometimes you supply me with a good laugh. So keep on, keepin' on!

Being in the 40's is cool. Its been a while since I was there, but I remember it being a good decade for me. We don't hafta grow up - just hope we get smarter as we age.

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 8:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon, congrats... you went from 10K to 11K without Karl.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7125
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 10:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday, my friend.

See, even I, the time oriented one, can be late.

Slainte.

Gumby
Username: Gumby

Post Number: 1666
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy belated B-Day Gannon. I gotta get down for another FSC and buy you a drink.

Tponetom

Post Number: 175
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thnk2mch

No, 'Pickle Barrel' does not penetrate my dementia. I am curious about the reference. It could be a sweet memory or a sour one??

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 5678
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 12:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday and welcome to jjaba's gift for the 11,000 excellent posts. That's 11 century club.
Post your email address and jjaba will contact you directly.

jjaba, 5 century club, 50% Gannon.

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5362
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 2:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey happy Belated Gannon...

44 huh....and to think you don't look a day over FIFTY four...whats ya secret man?

<<<laffin

Jjaba

Post Number: 5679
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Supersport, are you still top dog at 11,720?
As jjaba and the rest know, that's 11,720 "quality posts".
Stand up and take a bow.

jjaba.

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 779
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon will take that number over very, very soon I imagine... SS is too busy policing his hood these days!

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 9982
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 - 7:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy belated Birthday Gannon. Sorry for missing this thread but real life intrudes unfortunately. :-)

Jjaba

Post Number: 5688
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 12:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goat, when you get to 10,000 posts, contact jjaba for your centurians gift.
9982 quality posts from the South in Canada.

jjaba, with the Purples, FOB China.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tponetom,

You and Gannon both mentioned Grand Marais. The Pickle Barrel is an "attraction" in "downtown" Grand Marais. Staying in Grand Marais every (almost) October is kind of a family tradition that developed over the years. The Pickle Barrel is big deal! :-)

Surely you heard of it!

It was once home to the author of "Teenie-Weenies"

http://www.grandmaraismichigan .com/Thenandnow/picklebarrel.h tm

http://www.grandmaraismichigan .com/Picklebarrel/Dedication/d edication.htm

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Belated! first time on this board in quite some time. spending too much time on Detroit topics :-)

It would be kind of nifty if a top 10 poster list was on here somewhere. Top by total posts and another one for top posters for the day maybe? Doubt I'd ever make the list, but it would be neat to see.

Gannon

Post Number: 11072
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey,

You just made MY top ten of the day...heh.

Thanks,
John

Jjaba, never replied to you...any and all e-replies can be sent to jjgannon (at) earthlink (dot) net!

Cheers!

Thnk,
I just got off the phone with my cousin from up there...I'll be searching ol' Dapper Dan out this springtime, and will make sure to drop into the Pickle Barrel.

Only real time I spent in that town was on the way to and from a weeklong fast in the woods!

Jjaba

Post Number: 5822
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Gannon get his gift from jjaba yet?
jjaba.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 5988
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 2:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Gannon... geeze between you and Supersport topping 11,000 and Goat hitting the big 10K, it makes me, Jjaba and the rest of the group seem like Newbies! :-)

12 more posts to go for 6K...

Jjaba

Post Number: 5823
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gistok's next 12 must be 12 good theater history lessons. Or, fuggetaboutit, causin' you be the best!
jjaba.

Gannon

Post Number: 11161
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 8:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I finally made it over there to check, Jjaba, and it arrived! Perfect, too, heh.

Cheers...you too, Gistok!

Jjaba

Post Number: 5830
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 4:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Gannon, 11,161 fine posts.
Enjoy your reward.
jjaba.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 6000
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I didn't want to post my 6000th on a separate thread... but here I am at that milestone. :-)

I bet it would be more like 8000, if the 2000-2002 post counts were included!

Jjaba

Post Number: 5851
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gistok, theater historian maven, stand up and take a bow. Give jjaba your email adress for your reward. We give you a huge huge huge Westside shoutout. You are one of the best we have, always full of accurate deluxe data.

jjaba, at the Beverly for the double feature.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.