Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Pearl Harbor « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tponetom
Username: Tponetom

Post Number: 177
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

December 7, 2007
To the memory of Pearl Harbor,

From the Arsenal of Democracy!

There is a Detroit Connection there.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 286
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tp-
Check out the threads on the Discuss Detroit side, about Fort Wayne and Pearl Harbor. Please comment for us there as I am sure you have a TON to contribute! I'll be looking for your input..............

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7214
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 11:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/121587.html?1197101063

Plymouthres

Post Number: 287
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 12:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jams!

Hagglerock
Username: Hagglerock

Post Number: 467
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amen brother.
Yesterday I saw group of traditionally dressed Japanese people laying flower wreathes what looked like they we pay respects here in Kaneohe, HI.
The aircraft hangers we use on base were the same ones that were bombed 66 years ago. In fact if you look carefully around each building you still can find bullet holes and shrapnel damage from the attack.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7216
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome.

I celebrated Pearl Harbor Day by getting bombed.

Hope to see you and your wife soon. Some new things on the horizon, I'd like to keep you apprised.

Plymouthres

Post Number: 294
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are looking forward to hearing the "new", my friend. We hope to see you before the holidays, but if not, please have yourself a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.