Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » City Bird @ Bureau of Urban Living « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 659
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends,

City Bird is pleased to announce new products, additions to our website and an exciting upcoming event!

Our new products this season include:

Metallic City Map Magnet Sets ($5) - Detroit and Chicago available
City Map LP Record Clocks ($22 ) - Detroit and Chicago available
Vintage Detroit Map Journal ($16) - with 100 blank pages
Detroit Skyline Candle ($12)
Detroit Skyline Etched Mirror ($18)
Detroit Gift Pack ($15) - two bars of our popular Detroit Map Soap, three Detroit magnets, and a "Greetings from Detroit" card - all packaged neatly in a sturdy clear pillow box

...and more surprises coming soon!

You can view and order these items and more on our website: www.ilovecitybird.com
If you live locally and would like to save on shipping, please email us to arrange to pick up your order.

If you are in the Detroit area, come visit us this Wednesday, December 12 from 5-9pm at Bureau of Urban Living (460 West Canfield Street in Detroit) to celebrate the debut of our new products and take care of a little holiday shopping! Refreshments will be served.

Thank you for your support and we wish you a wonderful holiday season -
Warmly,
Emily + Andy Linn

City Bird
Handmade in Downtown Detroit, MI
www.ilovecitybird.com
www.citybird.etsy.com

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 660
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 1:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If any of you happen to come to the Bureau of Urban Living event above, please identify yourselves when you get there! I would love to meet you.

Valkyrias
Username: Valkyrias

Post Number: 499
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how did the event go, andylinn? i had wanted to make it out that night, but other plans came up. i am going to try to head over there on thursday...

Jfried
Username: Jfried

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 12:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't make it out to the event, but I'll definitely be purchasing some of your stuff. Very cool.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.