Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Where's the Detroit Art on a Sunday? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Magnasco
Username: Magnasco

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All. I was wondering what places I should include for an art tour on Sunday, like noonish. I know of a couple of the galleries and spaces like the 555 and the 4731, but I haven't kept up over the last few years.

So, where are the cool places and would any of them be open on a Sunday afternoon?

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2707
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 11:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out The Detroiter's Arts Calendar with links to the various galleries:

http://www.thedetroiter.com/v2 /artscalendarfiles/GlryOpening sPage.php

Everydayislikesunday
Username: Everydayislikesunday

Post Number: 355
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Scarab Club is open Wednesday thru Sunday from Noon to Five. The galleries are free and open to the public.

www.scarabclub.org
313-831-1250

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool!
I learn something new everyday!!

I think I will take my son. he is quite the artist at the very young age of 7.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.