Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Nice new DY header photos « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Fishtoes2000
Username: Fishtoes2000

Post Number: 392
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A tip of the hat for the flashy new images in the DetroitYES header. Is this another excuse for us to spend time on the forum?

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 2582
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dang, Fish, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. My eyeballs must be failing me.....

Beautiful, Lowell. You truly are the master.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 4483
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. The images display for 45 seconds and the transitions are 11; so it is easy overlook Ray. I was trying to keep it from being distracting and I guess it works, for you anyway.

I just set it to random so whenever one returns, it will most likely start with a different image.

For the geeks, the images are pulled in via an XML file.

This means the images do not load with the page, which would slow the page, and are only loaded when called.

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 642
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell - that is one awesome header! I'm doing the "Ctrl + F5" thingy and taking the tour. Just beautiful.

Love the view of the ballpark - if you look real close you can spot me in the Tiger's Den along the first base line.

Thanks for all you do. We appreciate it. :-)

9936sussex
Username: 9936sussex

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 4:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell: beautiful job---. The header is wonderful!

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 2594
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My favorite is the one with CoPa and Ford Field on the left, and good old 1300 Beaubien on the right!

Gibran
Username: Gibran

Post Number: 1607
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the headers are great...I really appreciate the effort and work...your insights are equally as good..

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.