Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » FSC for Valentines Day? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gumby
Username: Gumby

Post Number: 1715
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 8:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone meeting up tonight. A group of friends of mine have a get together every Valentines Day, entitled FVD (F*ck Valentines Day) and this year we are planning on doing it in the D. My buddy is going to Wayne State and lives on W. Ferry in the Arts Apts. so there is a chance we might hit Circa. Let me know where you guys are planing to go and I will try to talk my friends into going there.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11624
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It'd be good to see you again, Gumby.

I'll be at the 1923 Coffeehouse, helping a friend put on her Open Mic series there.

We're around from six onwards, they close at nine...so if you want to drop by before your night starts, I'll make sure you're properly caffeinated.

Last week, the group then went to the Motor City Brewery...we needed pizza and good beer.

Thursdays will be tough for me to get away from now...

Valkyrias
Username: Valkyrias

Post Number: 508
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

happy singles awareness day! :P

if there is no form fsc for tonight, i am gonna be at motor city brewery with a similar FVD group...except it's been dubbed a toast for Cupid - that winged little bastard!

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11626
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 12:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Such synchronicity in the universe.

Led me to the Motor City Brewing Works tonight.

We witnessed musical magic at the 1923 Coffeehouse. I've never heard anything like it. Every musician went to some zone...and I got it all recorded. These are going to be fun to hear.

But it got even better running into Val and her gang at the bar...

...Cheers!

Gumby
Username: Gumby

Post Number: 1716
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 7:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We didn't make it down in time to head to the coffee shop. I wanted to check it out and run into you Gannon but we got down there about 9:00. A good time was had at Circa by all. Hope to get together with everyone soon. I will try to make a FSC soon.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.