Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » ::: FSC Meetups ::: » February 21 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7642
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any interest???

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11645
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 12:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thursdays are very tough for me now, with that growing Open Mic series we're doing at the 1923 Coffeehouse up in Hamtramck.

I'd be open to moving it (back) to Wednesdays...or just making it Saturday afternoon upstairs with Heather after coffee at Mary's.

I just can't chase downtown with a bunch of gear in my car...then keep missing everyone when they leave early. Last time I made it to the Park, the only holdout was Cambrian and his pup.

He was good company, but not a quorum for FSC...and I know you've been having trouble mustering the energy to continue.

Gazhekwe
Username: Gazhekwe

Post Number: 1523
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have trouble making it downtown at night, and can't convince the hubby to go. Someplace with nearby parking would help. I liked Tom's Tavern, but the downtown crew eschewed it.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2781
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 5:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll be at the Detroit Historical Museum for a program there at 6pm. If I know that there's an FSC tonight, I can swing by afterwards for a little while...

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 1284
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit Synergy will be at Z's Villa for our

Project Lead Training (6 - 6:30) / Happy Hour (6:30 - 8:00).

but people are usually there later.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11656
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those entropic afterhours are the best.

I never trust a dishonest Happy Hour...they should know when their hour's up.

Trend has been to land at the Motor City Brewery for a few, but past performance cannot dictate full moon behavior.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.