Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Outdoor/patio furniture « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Mind_field
Username: Mind_field

Post Number: 878
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 9:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any recommendations for places that sell outdoor patio furniture, i need something for a very small space, and would prefer to spend my money in the city(of Detroit). If not in the city, then Ann Arbor, Hamtramck, or Royal Oak are my next options.

And finally as a last resort, does Ikea have nice outdoors stuff?

Thanks.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 6132
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 9:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, bad timing! All winter that stuff is sitting in stores 50% off. Now the prices are jacked back up for Spring!

Redvetred
Username: Redvetred

Post Number: 207
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rite-Aid has a sale, now, on low-priced chairs - metal frame with plastic wicker - for only $9.99 regularly $17.99. I purchased four for spare seating and the quality is pretty good. Definitely a bargain at $9.99. At that price, you could just toss them at the end of the season if you don't have any place to store them.

Wash_man
Username: Wash_man

Post Number: 737
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"At that price, you could just toss them at the end of the season if you don't have any place to store them."

Or you could buy better quality folding chairs for easier storage rather than "store" them in a land fill each year.

Rax
Username: Rax

Post Number: 211
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Go to the Home Depot in Detroit.

Mind_field
Username: Mind_field

Post Number: 879
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"At that price, you could just toss them at the end of the season if you don't have any place to store them"

That kind of mentality drives me crazy! What a complete WASTE. Such a disposable throw away society we live in. Throw away relationships, fake throw away people, throw away everything.

You know i can really see sometimes why this country is so hated.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 3931
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Such a disposable throw away society we live in.

You could go trash picking and look for furniture someone else tossed out.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.