Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Pet CPR « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Scs_scooter
Username: Scs_scooter

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 12:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone taken a pet CPR class? We're looking into taking a class with Pet Tech. The class is abt $80. I think they are in Garden City. Pros? Cons?

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1214
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this the class offered by Roberta Cubbin? I have taken both her class, as well as the class offered by the American Red Cross. We actually hold red cross classes here quarterly now. They are both great classes. I would have to say that I found Robertas class to be more thorough. But it was an 8 hour class, and it was more expensive.

Check out www.caninetofivedetroit.com, the events calendar for upcoming classes offered here.

Scs_scooter
Username: Scs_scooter

Post Number: 72
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 11:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Roberta Chapman is the instructor and it is a 6 hour class that is offered. Looks like they go into more than just CPR. First aid of all sorts! Dental health, nutrition and preventive care as well. Thanks Blondy for the info. It's always good to know the info up front from someone that has experienced it.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.